Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Help! Lagos And The Uniformed Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! Lagos And The Uniformed Men (731 Views)

Brutality Of Uniformed Men! / Callous Uniformed Men!! / PHOTOS From Abuja's Legislative Quarters Killing By Uniformed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Lagos And The Uniformed Men by Beanshead: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2008
the number of uniformd men in lagos state is becoming like a league of football teams competing for the champions cup. now adays this uniformd men r nameless, historyless and they all claim to have the same aimn, 'enforcing law and order in the society'. the only unique difference btw ds men is d color of their uniforms.are this uniformed men actually government approved? if yes, what purpose or should i say what positive effect have this agencies had on our daily lives that the local police havent? n yet numerous and nameless uniformed men keepo emerging. this aspect of the economy caught my attention 1st by the rainbow colored boys in pink and black, they have finally taken opver traffic control frm our local police men in orange, i dnt even know their names but yet they roam the street claiming to be enfoprcing law and order (puff!). there exist other ones like the ones in light green and dark green, pink and green, yellow and black etc. on monday the 25th of august 20087, not too far from the ikeja general hospital i saw some group of men who wrere suspected to hv joined the numerous uniformed authorities, inspecting a mercedez benz wagon, at 1st sight oone could mistake them for choir memebers, they were dressed in white and black. for G od sake cn some1 name this people or better stl let us know them, and when and why they are being created? the most frustrating part of the whole scenario is that most of this men now negage in collecting bribes from commuters, and also imposing false and heavy duties on the defendless motorist. please can sm1 explain to men what the h*** is happening cause am feeling insecured with this number of people dressed in uniforms roaming our streets. perhaps i should start wearing uniforms myself?
Re: Help! Lagos And The Uniformed Men by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2008
LOL. . . . . una never see anything. tongue
Re: Help! Lagos And The Uniformed Men by Beanshead: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2008
abeg make una as well post the color of uniformed men in lagos wey una don c. i want to know how many we get!
Re: Help! Lagos And The Uniformed Men by DisGuy: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2008
Beanshead:

abeg make una as well post the color of uniformed men in lagos wey una don c. i want to know how many we get!

No be you dey see them abeg, post their pics make we dey help you count them, we fit even forward am to national assembly sef make them probe them too
Re: Help! Lagos And The Uniformed Men by cescky(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2008
u nor want make fashola sef chop money?

him dey chop him own money diplomatically and legally thru these agencies tongue
Re: Help! Lagos And The Uniformed Men by congoshine(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2008
Welcome to Lagos .

Eko akete,ilu ogbon !
Re: Help! Lagos And The Uniformed Men by Beanshead: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2008
there can be more that i havent noticed yet.
Re: Help! Lagos And The Uniformed Men by dudubobo1: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2008
it would be nice to see pics of these uniforms and men
Re: Help! Lagos And The Uniformed Men by Beanshead: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2008
ama try get you some pictures k?

(1) (Reply)

N/delta: Real Reasons Behind Militants’ Ceasefire / A Man Was Short For Wearing Obama T-shirt / Congratulate Obama In You Language Afterall He Is An African!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.