Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,002 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Way Forwad About Bankphb Test Of 19th July 2008 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Way Forwad About Bankphb Test Of 19th July 2008 (597 Views)

Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July / PZ Cusson Aptitude Test Of 19th Feb,2013 / Ibplc Test Of 19th Jan. At Unilag(results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Way Forwad About Bankphb Test Of 19th July 2008 by konibaje: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2008
NAIRALANDERS,PLS I NEED SOMEONE TO RESPOND TO THIS FAST,I WROTE BANKPHB TEST ON THE 19TH july 2008 AT JULIUS BERGER HALL,CONDUCTED BY LEADING EDGE CONSULTING FIRM.UPTILL NOW,AM YET TO HEAR FROM BANKPHB AND EVEN THE CONSULTING FIRM.
I NEED ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE TO TELL ME THE CORPORATE OFFICE ADDRESS OF LEADING EDGE CONSULTING EVEN THIER PHONE NUMBERS SO I COULD KNOW HAT IS UP WITH THEM ABOUT WHERE WE STAND AFTER THE TEST COS THOSE WE WROTE TOGETHER ON 19TH WHO DID THIERS AT AFE BABALOLA HALL HAVE SINCE SEEN THIER RESULT AND MOVED TO THE INTERVIEW AND STAGE AND SOME OF THEM EVEN PROFESS TO HAVE RESUMED IN THE TRAINING SCHOOL.
I THINK BANKPHB SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL TELL THE TRU POSITION OF THINGS NAIRALANDERS.

SO PLS RESPOND MY GUY IN NAIRALAND,WHAT DO WE DOCOS WE ARE MANY?
POST THE SDREES ONLINE AND LETS SEE HOW WE CAN MOVE IN KNOWING WHATS UP,I CAN BE REACHED ON 08027285639 ANYTIME
Re: Way Forwad About Bankphb Test Of 19th July 2008 by sleekbukky: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2008
I think you should be patient, guy. I think they're doing it in batches,u know they conducted test for so many candidates. I wrote mine in Afe Babalola Hall, 19th July also and I just did d interview last Friday, 22 August and were awaiting their response now. Yes, some have resumed but we all cannot resume same time. Just pray u pass d test first and u'll be called for interview soon. Always hope for d best. Their interview was very ok. If u wish 2 talk 2 me feel free 2 call 08034249953.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Translators Needed / Immigration Exercise! / Hot Vacancies For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.