Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Seun Why Are You On My Case? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Seun Why Are You On My Case? (2806 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Why Are You On My Case? by fotodaddy: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2008
This is my question to you O 'god of NAIRALAND' sad

Two PMs from you showing me your nature. For wetin na??

Leave me be abeg!!  tongue

Na only me dey use persin name for subject ah ha. Na wetin?? And if you like, make you delete this thread too as you de do before

And if you no wan hear me for here, you know what to do.
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by lexicon(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2008
Unna get fight b4 ?
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by fotodaddy: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2008
I no know the guy from adam ooo!!! Na so e dey send me 'funny' PM wey just tire me!
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by begood1: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2008
i dont undesrstand what is going on btw both of u
if u want us to intervene, kindly post one of the pM's here
i think we have good judges in nairaland
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by fotodaddy: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2008
See me see trouble !!! tongue tongue

Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by fotodaddy: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2008
Oya una judge them, help me judge oo. Cos I know soon this thread go disappear cool
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by Busybody2(f): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2008
In response to your query;

First PM

Yes I have a compassionate heart that is arguably on par with Mother Theresa (RIP), but sorry can't help you here, this one na no go area, no be for my mouth you go hear say iya teacher don quench wink

Second PM

This is what is called an half-a-word warning, you feel me  wink  This is in response to your question in your thread; "Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board"

Don't worry, as soon as the Christians too decide to start spreading their message of peace by peacefully sending you threats to burn/destroy/etc you or the works of your hands, then the Admin would . . .

In the meantime, the Christians should consider the persecutions they face in their ministry as part of the job description and grin and bear it and remember too that the Messiah too was not exempt from such persecution.
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by fotodaddy: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2008
Busy_body:

In response to your query;

First PM

Yes I have a compassionate heart that is arguably on par with Mother Theresa (RIP), but sorry can't help you here, this one na no go area, no be for my mouth you go hear say iya teacher don quench wink

Second PM

This is what is called an half-a-word warning, you feel me wink This is in response to your question in your thread; "Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board"

So e get 5 head so make them no use him name?? And other people wey de use other people name nko??

A beg call a spade a spade. Make I hear word!!!

Anyway, God pass them!!! cool
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by PAPABOMBOY: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2008
Oga Foto, me I go hate to see Oga Seun comot you from nairaland. As I no sabi wetin happen, i go say the thing be one cain. Like:

Passenger to driver: Nah where u dey drive go driver, why you go see bus stop come pass am? Abi you never see me for my moto?

Tenant to Landlord: Oga u don come again with your wahala, which wan be rent? Toilet still dey full after 2years, u never fix am. Abeg make u dress go jare, go disturb the tenant for near your domot.

Student to Lecturer: Teacher you wucked oh, why everytime u dey send me go front of class?

Anywaay, me I go follow this thread see wetin dey shele, meanwhile any bets?
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by fotodaddy: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2008
PAPABOMBOY:

Oga Foto, me I go hate to see Oga Seun comot you from nairaland. As I no sabi wetin happen, i go say the thing be one cain. Like:

Passenger to driver: Nah where u dey drive go driver, why you go see bus stop come pass am? Abi you never see me for my moto?

Tenant to Landlord: Oga u don come again with your wahala, which wan be rent? Toilet still dey full after 2years, u never fix am. Abeg make u dress go jare, go disturb the tenant for near your domot.

Student to Lecturer: Teacher you wucked oh, why everytime u dey send me go front of class?

Me I go follow this thread see wetin dey shele, meanwhile any bets?

This here is a bit different. Everyone is here to make money for seun.

If e no wan me here, e no wetin to do. And na the highest thing wey him go do me that.

Even me I go follow this thread to see wetin go happen.

And meanwhile, if una want, I go start koboland and we fit dey sell moto for there. cool cool grin
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by Busybody2(f): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
fotodaddy:

So e get 5 head so make them no use him name?? And other people wey de use other people name nko??

A beg call a spade a spade. Make I hear word!!!

Anyway, God pass them!!! cool

Don't think the problem is with his name cool
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by fotodaddy: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2008
busybody, why you dey fear like this na?

Talk the thing wey dey ya mind. patapata them go ban you. And then what, you go register new name (busy_hand) and start again if you must grin grin
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by brownbonno(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2008
Fotodady,

Although have not heard from the other end.The second PM on Jihadist is a bit above the edge especially in a social networking environment like Nairaland.We should never encourage or give a plus to the activities and intention of Jihadist(arson,killing etc are against human nature).
There is no need thinking of banning here,although its a typical "naija thing".Everybody around make Nairaland what it is today.
Seun,is a smart boy and can resolve this off line.
Cheers.
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by Busybody2(f): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2008
fotodaddy:

busybody, why you dey fear like this na?

Talk the thing wey dey ya mind
. patapata them go ban you. And then what, you go register new name (busy_hand) and start again if you must grin grin

Sorry, I hate jobless poke-nosing, busy bodies with a passion, honestly I do cheesy I don't do tittle-tattle cool tongue
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by fotodaddy: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2008
brownbonno:

Fotodady,

Although have not heard from the other end.The second PM on Jihadist is a bit above the edge especially in a social networking environment like Nairaland.We should never encourage or give a plus to the activities and intention of Jihadist.
There is no need thinking of banning here,although its a typical "naija thing".Everybody around make Nairaland what it is today.
Cheers.

we go see how the matter go end.
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by Busybody2(f): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2008
brownbonno:

Fotodady,

Although have not heard from the other end.The second PM on Jihadist is a bit above the edge especially in a social networking environment like Nairaland.We should never encourage or give a plus to the activities and intention of Jihadist.
Cheers.

So this is where you have been hiding abi? You think you are smart by moving your yatch to the end of the world to avoid paying me alimony for the 6 children you fathered with me abi, angry I will make you pay angry

Watch me forward your address to "them" as indicated in the second PM grin
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by lysaa(f): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2008
In all these kasalahs i've bee seein on nl, seun has been nice to me. .some times i dont get it when u guys come up to say somn nasty about him. .infact I'm going to open a thread on him now. .lol grin
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by fotodaddy: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2008
busy_body, you dey worry oo grin

So na for my thread na eem you and the father of your children want settle?? Ok na. But una go square oo smiley
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by fotodaddy: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2008
lysaa:

In all these kasalahs i've bee seein on nl, seun has been nice to me. .some times i don't get it when u guys come up to say somn nasty about him. .infact I'm going to open a thread on him now. .lol grin

no one is saying anything nasty about anyone.

Look at the title of the thread and read down!!! angry
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by brownbonno(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2008
lysaa:

In all these kasalahs i've bee seein on nl, seun has been nice to me. .some times i don't get it when u guys come up to say somn nasty about him. .infact I'm going to open a thread on him now. .lol grin

Why the attention seeking attitude and blowing issue above proportion.What is nasty is this thread?
What has Seun past dealings with you have to do with the issue of Fotodaddy ?
Seun,block this thread and PM Foto papa and get this off offline.
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by fotodaddy: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2008
brownbonno:

Why the attention seeking attitude and blowing issue above proportion.What is nasty is this thread?
What has Seun past dealings with you have to do with the issue of Fotodaddy ?
Seun,block this thread and PM [b]Foto papa and get this off offline[/b].

So seun dey work for you?? wey you dey give am orders abi??
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by brownbonno(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2008
@fotodaddy,

Hahahaha,Seun value everybody here and may not want trading words.
Diplomacy na em better pas for life my brother.
Gragra no dey pay.
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by waoosa(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2008
Good talk brownbobo.
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by brownbonno(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2008
waoosa:

Good talk brownbobo.

Abi my guy ?

Fotopapa,

Abeg open another thread on how to drive 4X4 for potopoto.That one they increase my adrenaline for here.
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by waoosa(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2008
Fotodaddy,
Pls slash ignore. Seun na good guy. I am sure he just wanted to feel pulse and he sure did.

So how far with your madam tyre? no vex for the tyre sealant guy. Thank God you bought we all woud have fallen. You were the "sacrificial lamb" cool
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by Busybody2(f): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2008
lysaa:

U guys have been nasty to the admin shocked Over to you then, you guys

In the meantime, lysaa, why don't you;

get your head outta the admin's  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

get out and get some fresh air

get a breather from that computer of yours

get a lifehobby/hubby

get lostgoing

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

geddit? cool

ABEG I AM ONLY JOKING WITH YOU O LYSAA, PLEASE DON'T COME AND BITE MY HEAD OFF. No one has said anything nasty to the admin on this thread yet, so let's get along nicely kiss Where are the mods when you need them, please come and lock this thread, I am scared of them too.
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by lysaa(f): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2008
nah sis, I get u totally.

ur advice is a nice one and i;m at it getting a hubby and guess who's my choice? seun himself tongue

flip the nasty part of my post u guys, u all fell for that. .una blood too dey hot sef angry
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by brownbonno(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2008
lysaa:

flip the nasty part of my post u guys, u all fell for that. .una blood too dey hot sef angry

If we all get this type of sat Nag to take avoid wahala,naija for don better pass as em dey today.
If man body no hot how him wo fit get 6 children ?
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by samstels: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2008
Foto daddy,
grin grin grinlipsrsealed
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by lysaa(f): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2008
brownbonno:

If we all get this type of sat Nag to take avoid wahala,naija for don better pass as em dey today.
If man body no hot how him wo fit get 6 children ?

meaning
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2014
nice dead thread......
Re: Seun Why Are You On My Case? by donigspain(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2014
penquin:
nice dead thread......
which you just resurrected. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

volkswagen Vanagon For Sale 500k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! / (by Duke)toyota COROLLA 97 FOR 430K / Golf 3 Tokunbo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.