Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ipod Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ipod Movies? (718 Views)

Watch Unlimited Full Nollywood Movies On Ipod, Iphone And Ipad! / All Ipad And Ipod Application And Unlocking / How To Enjoy Videos On Your Ipod Touch/nano 4/classic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipod Movies? by damayor(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2008
h guys i knid of need help i plan to get an ipod soon but mainly beacause i want to be able to watch movies on the go however i need to know where i can get movies to buy or for free sef,that are already in the ipod format such that i only have to transfer the files ,thanks for your help also am interested in offers for sale of ipod 20gig n above at a reasonable price,thanks
Re: Ipod Movies? by ExInferis(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2008
isnt it much faster to convert than to download? movies that are in mp4 and m4v format are already compatible but for optimization you can reformat them to fit the screen size. quicktime files add to the itunes library but other formats (avi, wma, xvid/divx etc) have to be encoded to quicktime, mp4 or m4v formats before importing.

when you have imported your collection into the itunes library, right-click the files and select "convert selection for iphone/ipod", and sync when done.

you can batch-convert

(1) (Reply)

All Star Batman & Robin #10 Reviewed / Anyone Have This Movie? I'd Be Willing To Pay For It / Why Are My Naija Sister Up-so-tight (bba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.