Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator (1576 Views)

Latest Free Browsing Setting For Iwp International Web Proxy And Your-freedom / AIEROMON Emerges Phone Section Poster Of The Year 2010 & Gets N5000 - CONGRATS!! / @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by fxmaxony(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2008
A poster informed the house that your freedom is back and equally refered all to a blog. did others see it? but it disappeared

@ Moderator (mustay) what happened to the thread?
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by Mustay(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2008
what do you mean?
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by fxmaxony(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2008
a thread by poster with id: nairarules on the above subject is posted in the early hours of today is missin any comment?
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by dragnet: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2008
the thread wasnt worth it smiley
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by Mustay(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2008
'WAS MORE LIKE AN ADVERT(3-in-1)

nairarules:

Secret revealed here www.pctophonetips(dot)(dot)com

No more worry, browse the Net for free using your favorite software. with Green, Mtn, and Zain.
and forget buying or getting more softwares to browse.

I know there are many unbelievers in here, but I don't care if you act or not to the priceless information I've got to offer to my fellow nairalanders having difficulties in browsing for free on their pc using their phone as a modem.

its unimaginable but true, because most people believe YOUR-FREEDom has been blocked. pure lie!
you might have think you have the software but you can't just find a way through it.
believe me, I have being using it and some other softwares I wont disclose now for the past months, and still working for me.

don't blame Nigerians going for free browsing options, we have no blame browsing the Net for free.

Now, welcome back again to the world of your-freedom without restrictions.

get connected to a secured server from Europe.
Check and send mails.
trade forex.
chat with Yahoo messenger easily.

want to believe or not?

visit www.pctophonetips(dot)(dot)com
or
just send a mail to nairarules@yahoo.com, nairarules@gmail.com or call 08039260734. if you really think you need this or wait while others share their testimonies.

please keep it a secret!

If people are not willing to share their ideas openly, which is the purpose
of this forum, they should be booted out. "Innovators" are just spammers,
and we hate spammers with a passion.
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by tobs(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2008
I dey feel u@mustay. . . U dey make sense. . .
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by nairarules: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2008
It cost me nothing, letting the cat out of d bag openly. Bt we are all ghost in this virtual world. Call me names if you wish, that is the way it is.
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by nairarules: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2008
@mustay give me a call or send me your mail, I will reveal to you it's real, maybe you be the first to testify. but make a promise, you'll make it a secret the way it is. What about that?
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by dragnet: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2008
secret . . .so the cost price wuld still be intact?? .mMm . . . .interesting & hilarious
grin
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by Mustay(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2008
dragnet:

secret . . .so the cost price wuld still be intact?? .mMm . . . .interesting & hilarious
grin

This view here is actually the admin's view.
Mustay:

If people are not willing to share their ideas openly, which is the purpose
of this forum, they should be booted out. "Innovators" are just spammers,
and we hate spammers with a passion.

honestly, there's nothing wrong in putting the details here or going to your office(if you have one)
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by Jtlyrics(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2008
Latest development, it seems nice.tongue
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by dragnet: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2008
Its high time we treat this place like what it is. . .- a Forum smiley
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by smartking4luv(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2008
ave bin to dat site just nw and i saw a screen shot,wch i tink itz real.hm if i may ask,wts the name of d software?
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by smartking4luv(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2008
and were to get it?
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by ossy4rill: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2008
this site http://freethyte.50g.com sells a similar software
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by Ascony(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2008
As the poster said, its da same ol' your freedom software. As for how 2 get it(the settings), u have 2 contact him for that.
If this is real then its really welcome dev. For us. cheesy cheesy
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by toluxa1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2008
Has anybody tested (or tasted) this thing. I have a feeling this thing may be true. But I wont pay 0.00001K for anything like this.
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by Mustay(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2008
you would pay nada for "your freedom"?
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by toluxa1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
Which one is nada?
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by Mustay(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2008
nothing
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by toluxa1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
You mean you espect me to pay for it
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by Mercy4All(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2008
nice work @mustay.
forum is for people to make friends and share ideas.
the guy said it cost N3500 and only available for the 1st 20 nigerians = N70000.
i will paste the full mail he sent to me when i browse in cafe because i'm on wap now.
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by toluxa1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2008
I requested for it too. He should not even bother replying me cos It will be very silly of me (at my age- grey air cheesy) to pay a dime for free browsing. angry
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by iyobs7(f): 1:51am On Aug 31, 2008
BRAVEHEART
**LAST SCENE**
(MEL GIBSON WHEN STRETCHED)
*SHOOUTED**
FFRREEDDOOMM tongue
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by Jtlyrics(m): 3:34am On Aug 31, 2008
Dat dude is wack, mehn! Check wat he paged me wen i tested- [b]Print | Delete |

I felt guilty keeping this valuable secret many have being dying to
have, but never blame me,
well, congratulations! for having access to this priceless info you
will blame yourself, not knowing all this while.
firstly, to browse the internet for free or paid for using your phone
as a modem, you must be able to communicate your phone rightly to with
your pc. therefore I have attached an Ebook that will help you out
with this feel free to download it. It will prompt for a password to
open use "PHONE12".
secondly, I am ready to share these secret with you, but with
conditions. don't be scared because you can easily scape through the
hurdles.
I have up to six softwares I use to browse for free, which
your-freedom that was claimed blocked is among. to cut short the
story, I am not giving it out totally free, but free. to avoid misuse.
these are what you will get.
1. 6 softwares you can use to browse free on your pc
2. the configuration Manual (Ebook) for GLO, MTN, and Zain
3. configuration settings to browse for free on your phone.
thats all you need to find your way out. check mail, make payment
solutions, trade forex and all you think.
I will also give you an Ebook that teaches you how to open a paypal
and click bank right here in Nigeria and also how to solve your Laptop
overheating problem as a bonus.
so how much do you think it should go for? if I tell you to pay
N10,000, NO I wont charge you that much, what about N8,000 I think
that will be too much for you, okay what about N5,000, afterall that's
what some people are charging for softwares that dosen't last. but i
will still come down for you.
N4,000? Nope
okay. okay, you will have to pay N3,500 if you act fast. after 20
people place orders. thats all.
are you exited? don't be yet as I am about to shock you,
you are covered by No questions Asked, No Quible, No beef No risk,
iron Clad, 100% money back guarantee if you find it unusefull. just
send it back to me within 48hrs and I will refund you back in full.
ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
pay to any First Bank Nationwide
Account Name: Akinloye Adewole
Account Number: 1862010049434
and send your full details to nairarules @yahoo.com or 08039260734 and
get your package under 24hrs.
Note: I might reject your order if I am not satisfy with your request.
ps: place your order and let me prove it's what you've been missing.
I'm so confident of it that I'll give you 100% of your money back if
you are not satisfy. what do you have to loose? Nothing!
thanks.
nairarules
www.pctophonetips..com

PHONE TO PC.pdf
1306K View as HTML Scan and download

Quick Reply
To: akinniyi richard <nairarules@gmail.com>
To all: akinniyi richard <nairarules@gmail.com>, success20079@gmail.com, thegr8ola@yahoo.com[/b]
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by hancock(m): 4:34am On Aug 31, 2008
Thank God nairalanders are beging to see d evil ones masqurading among us in form of humans, he who has ears let him listen.period
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by hancock(m): 4:36am On Aug 31, 2008
begining to. . . . .grin
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by nairarules: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2008
yeah, that is just it. he who have ears let them hear. it is a matter of choice, go for it or just ignore it.
i just reveal one, just one i say. that you people thought it was blocked but alas No! I am giving out this to give satisfaction to all who think its all over. i can do without your money but you cant do with the priceless information i got to offer.
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by MrInfo1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2008
nairarules:
i can do without your money but you can't do with the priceless information i got to offer.

~sighs~ Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air? grin
Re: Phone section: Re Your Freedom Is Back @administrator by Mustay(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2008
hancock:

begining to. . . . .grin

BEGI[b]NN[/b]ING TO cheesy

(1) (Reply)

? / PHOTOS: Artist Spends 20 Years Building Life-size Replica Of Noah’s Ark / Help A Nigerian Girl Achieve Her Dream Of Going To Cambridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.