Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Hip Hop World Awards 2008 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hip Hop World Awards 2008 (841 Views)

Nominees Hip-hop World Awards 2010 / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> / Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hip Hop World Awards 2008 by nelly4(f): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
HI GUYS,

WELL THE 2008 EDITION OF THE HIP HOP WORLD AWARDS HAS COME AND GONE BUT IT WAS A BLAST ,

LETS SEEE WHAT YAA ALL HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE CATEGORIES AND AWARDS

ALSO I SAW THE ADD ABOUT THE HIP HOP WORLD MAGAZINE 2008 EDITION BEING ON SALE WIV A COPY OF THE AWARDS DVD, FOR N500

THEY SAID ITS @ SWEET SENSATIONS BUT V BEEN THERE STILL CANT FIND IT, cry

I REALLY NEED THE DVD embarassed
Re: Hip Hop World Awards 2008 by nelly4(f): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2008

cry
Re: Hip Hop World Awards 2008 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2008
I liked it. Especially the "Oops and Aahs" section. Some of it was very nice. But some of it, like Muma Gee's drama, was very messed up.

What month was it held? I'm not sure.
Re: Hip Hop World Awards 2008 by afrochic: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2008
it was ok. i have a problem with Nigerians feeling the can have sex before they learn to walk. i watched hip tv after the awrds ceremony and heard people tryna compare the awards to the grammies , i mean, cmon now! it was very ok! it's the kind of awards show that atlantic hall,igbinedion boys can do in two weeks!So comparing it to the grammies, please, Thats not to say the industry isnt doing good but,do it one step at a time,

(1) (Reply)

Gi Joe - Flambush. Hot Video / Cure My Craze Official Video. / Beyoncé - Single Ladies (put A Ring On It) African Remix!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.