Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! (1799 Views)

Please Did Anyone Get Called By Basscomm For A Test?test Format Please / Chams Nigeria Is Inviting For Aptitude Test (test Format Please) / I Got A Job At Virgin Nigeria Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! by slemdogg: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
HI LANDERS,PLEASE I WAS INVITED FOR A TEST BY VIRGIN NIGERIA ON THE 5TH OF SEPTEMBER.DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THE TEST WILL LOOK LIKE?ANY CLUE AS TO WHAT THE QUESTIONS WILL LIKE.I APPRECIATE ANY HELP I CAN GET.
CONTACT ME ON 08067210406.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! by papadenzel(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2008
Pls share sum luv. wot position did you apply for and how did u receive d invitation?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! by chyemma: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2008
Yes its essential you state the post you applied for so we can all know where to start to helpyou.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! by uchesandy(f): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2008
Please house, what do you have to say about this joblink of a thing. do you have any idea if they have help anyone got a job. lpease i need to know cos am beginin to think that am wastin my moni.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! by chyemma: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2008
Sorry Uche if you have been paying people to get you a job I mean joblink,you are actually wasting your time and money, look every where on the intetrnet, there are lots of job site that you can get genuine links/jobs from,stop wasting yur time and money , I really believe its better you seek forthat job your self and feel the impact of job seeking yours self so that tomorrow when you finally make it no one will come totell you how he/she helped to get a job, forget arrangeeejob, its not worth it.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! by uchesandy(f): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2008
thanks dear,i appreciate. but do they get jobs for people?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! by peacesofpe(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2008
I got the same mail but i'm being sceptical about it cos its a very far distance from me and the job might be for those who have pre-knowledge of flying already as almost stated in the bio data application form. But if i can get some tips on what to expect i will make it to Lagos.

HELP REALLY NEEDED!!!
Re: Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! by slemdogg: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2008
@peaceorfpe,
the test is not only for flyers,but it is about trining talents within nigeria who will VNA new embraer jets.as the programme name implies cadetship training,u should know a cadet is 1 dat is on training for a particular something either in the armed forces,police,customs etc etc.
hope i throw some ligth for u there?
the issue is i dont know how the test will look like.
goodluck.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! by luciano80(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2008
whats the Pay like just curious people!!!
Re: Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! by superboi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2008
hello all, the test would be basically math apt, english apt, mechanical apt and spatial aorientation apt.you can get more info on the carrer talk forum discussion i want to be a pilot.also read alot on aviation cos you may be given an essay,all the best
Re: Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test! by peacesofpe(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2008
Please can you send me a copy of the format you have to my mail peacesofpeace@yahoo.com
I'l appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy (lekki) : Marketing Executive And Sales Manager / Riches / Geography Teacher Needed at Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.