Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Inverter Training! Inverter Training! Inverter Training! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Inverter Training! Inverter Training! Inverter Training! (723 Views)

World Class Cctv/solar And Inverter Training In Port Harcourt.... Pics / Outstanding Cctv/solar And Inverter Training In Port Harcourt.... Pics / Inverter Training In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inverter Training! Inverter Training! Inverter Training! by tunnypop(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2008
[center]INVERTER TRAINING! INVERTER TRAINING!! INVERTER TRAINING!!![/center]
Recently i placed an article @ Technology market in which i talked about the inverter with the topic:Make Money building the inverter. Its Now happening in Benin & Enugu. Come and learn How to succesfully design the inverter. Be warned. No body will equip you with knowledge and techniques involved in building the inverter in a day. If you have attended one, tell us your experience. The seminar will come up simultanausly @ Benin and Enugu on 1st of september to 6th of september 2008. The special thing about my seminar is that i have packaged it in a simple simple format. Oh! u are a beginner in electronics? Don't worry that is why i'm going to start with the basics of electronics. Imagine me starting with What is Electronic!
The Training Fee? Just N25,000 or N15,000
Note that if you pay N25,000 you are going home with a 500 Watt inverter and an Inverter Book: Inverter Handbook for Beginners , sound sweet?
Ofcorse if you pay N15,000 you'll receive the training and go home with my comprehensive handbook called: Inverter HandBook for beginners.
I have also put my adverts on their tv stations, ITV Benin. NTA Enugu , ESBS Enugu. If you watch your tv you'll see my advert today & tomorrow between 8-10, i mean those living in or near those states. I'm working with triotech communication ltd. Whose CEO is Mr Olusegun Da-silva.
Why waste time! Hurry now to any UBA bank near you and pay the token amount into this account:

Account name - Da-silva Olusegun

Venue:Enugu: WhiteLeaf Hotel, upper chimen avenue, New Haven, Enugu.
Benin: Hotel phinomena, 9 okhoro road benin.
Tel: 08023371623,08081838949 or 08023472542

I'm expecting you.

(1) (Reply)

~~good Toshiba Satellite A135 Laptop: For Sale~~ / Want To Work In Usa? We Have Green Cards For Sale / Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.