Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Please Stop! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Stop! (637 Views)

Please, Stop Singing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Stop! by javarules(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2008
What is all dis? Most of the guys in here are sick believe and dose wu are not sick are something else entirely. In programming section we disagree a lot and we exchange hot words, but we dont go about abusing each other's parents!!! Haba.

I was doing a search on google for something and a post from this music section came up and the thing that caught my eye was ur father, ha ha abeg lets behave in  a civilised manner.

I wonder what Seun is doing leaving posts as abusive as that, I searched again and the list of abusive words to parents is limitless, guys lets come down and behave ourselves, we dey abusive our parents because of lagbaja or tamedu, wen the poor parents are at home and the guy we are fighting for or on is busy making money, a drop of which wont get to neither our parents nor us!!!

A beg, a word they say is enough for the wise, this thing don pass 100 words make we try change and cultivate a better habit.

All for Naija, tiwantiwa no shit
Re: Please Stop! by tosinadeda: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2008
Pleads guilty!
Re: Please Stop! by edosioo(f): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2008
idiot do u think nigerians mean what they say
even when okocha is playing football and is about to score  ,
nigerians will abuse him and say okocha oloshi morope oni score  ni, translation :foolish okocha i think say u no go score ni.lol
i guess its a normal way of life for us, all tyhose people abusing each other when they see each other online they will begin to hug each other . thats green white green for you
the worst part is that u will see it on the search engines , just goggle idiot or stupid, or yourfather , your papa your mama , or Bleep u, or e no go better 4 u
the first thing u will see is nairaland music thread.lol one in a million. at least nairaland a nigerian site is the 1st site that will come out.mission accomplished through insults . grin grin grin

abi tosinadeda/skingo and javalove na lie?
Re: Please Stop! by tosinadeda: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2008
Agreed!
But really its kinda bad
Re: Please Stop! by javarules(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2008
edosioo:

idiot do u think nigerians mean what they say

man! do you have to call me an idiot?

edosioo:

i guess its a normal way of life for us, all tyhose people abusing each other when they see each other online they will begin to hug each other . thats green white green for you

And its pretty bad we made that a way of life. What is bad is bad, he no get 2 names

edosioo:

the worst part is that u will see it on the search engines , just goggle idiot or stupid, or yourfather , your papa your mama , or Bleep u, or e no go better for you
the first thing u will see is nairaland music thread.lol one in a million. at least nairaland a nigerian site is the 1st site that will come out.mission accomplished through insults . grin grin grin

And you call that an achievement? dont u know about the fact that words have a way of coming back to bite you?

tosinadeda:

Agreed!
But really its kind of bad

This is not KIND OF BAD. Lets call a spade a spade, this is bad. Its gat to stop. And the thing is change doesnt start with the whole world, or the whole community, change starts with YOU.

ciao
Re: Please Stop! by YourFather: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2008
I agree, change starts from one, hence, I must point out that I have push the point of a civil debate in my recent posts, its there for all to see.

We should try to follow suit, and keep our difference in opinion civil.
Re: Please Stop! by tytylayor: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2008
YourFather:

I agree, change starts from one, hence, I must point out that I have push the point of a civil debate in my recent posts, its there for all to see.

We should try to follow suit, and keep our difference in opinion civil.

to start with, pls kindly change dat ur name first grin
Re: Please Stop! by javarules(m): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2008
so true grin
Re: Please Stop! by abdurrazaq(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2008
tytylayor:

to start with, please kindly change that your name first grin
javarules:

so true grin
But I always that's not possible undecided grin
Re: Please Stop! by dipo2much(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2008
this is us. Maybe its uncivilised. But it will neva change.
Maybe when the economy gets better the level and potential of anger in the average nigerian will decrease.
Naija for laif

(1) (Reply)

Rappers Only / Finally Mtv Africa Music Awards Nominees / Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.