Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,416 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Please, Stop Singing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please, Stop Singing (559 Views)

Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa / Which Naija Artiste Do You Think Should Stop Singing? / I'll Never Stop Singing Dirty Songs -saint Janet (2) (3) (4)

Please, Stop Singing by Palacedaughter(f): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dear anonymous,
Three things I admire most about you are your handsome features, your writing prowess and make-believe power. Of all, I am in love with your acting skills the most; the ability to make fiction become near reality is stunning. Only I know these things; few more people maybe. What bothers me is why you have chosen to be in the music department. You love music, I know that but you cannot sing as I can. That much I know. I wish you ask the Lord to inspire you with words(lyrics) that I slot in melody. That I may present it to God's people with the skills inherent in my vocals. Why have you decided to kill your natural talents only to struggle in music? You are majoring not in the minor but in what is not even there at all. It is true that so many poor singers have found their way into church choir departments. Why? I can't say. Why they make melody unto the Lord with the most annoying mediocrity asking the Lord to bless the lyrics (as they say that is the most important) is still a mystery to me. Please, don't do that. Together we can form a constellation but not with you doing the singing. Don't get me wrong, the sound of your voice is sweet but that of your singing voice I would say with all truthfulness is horrible. I hope that one day you will come to terms with what God has given you and use them. With much love I admonish that you stop presenting songs. Let us read those carefully crafted words breathed upon by the Holy Spirit. Let us enjoy a good acting from the wealth of your make-believe skills. Please write and act; don't sing. Much love.
Esther.

Is He Not Better Than Some Of Our Rap Legends? (camper Caine) / Music: Chief Keef - Now & Later Ft. Tyga / New Music: DJ Xclusive – Tonight Ft. Banky W & Niyola