Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Rottweiler Fights Dog To Save Boy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Fights Dog To Save Boy (1409 Views)

Guy Offers His Dog To Calabar People After It Ate His N4000 (photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash / I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rottweiler Fights Dog To Save Boy by dgratrock: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2008
Pit bull terriers were originally bred to be aggressive
A South African Rottweiler has helped rescue a two-year-old boy who was being mauled by a pit bull terrier.

The pit bull attacked Tshepang Taeli as he was walking with his grandmother in Oakdene, south of Johannesburg.

The dog was dragging the toddler down the road and would not let go, despite being kicked and beaten by residents.

One of the neighbours, Ricky Veludo, came to help and then went to fetch his dog, Blade. "He fought the other dog to free the child," he told a local paper.

"Blade is very protective," Mr Veludo told Die Beeld newspaper.

The boy was then rushed to hospital where he is recovering from bites to his face, legs and stomach.

"I have never felt so much pain in my life. The dog was attacking him and I was trying to release him and I could not," the boy's grandmother told The Star newspaper.

Police have opened an investigation into the attack.
Re: Rottweiler Fights Dog To Save Boy by dgratrock: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2008
we thank God for using that dog to save the kid
Re: Rottweiler Fights Dog To Save Boy by sima(f): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2008
yea. . gud
Re: Rottweiler Fights Dog To Save Boy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2008
For once, a Rottweiler's the hero.

Usually, they're the ones doing the mauling.

(1) (Reply)

Alsatian Puppies For Sale At Affordable Prices / Can You Guess The Breed? / 2yr + Female Caucasian For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.