Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Procedure For Investing In Treasury Bills: - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Procedure For Investing In Treasury Bills: (1416 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Beginners Guide For Investing In FGN Bonds - Updated / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procedure For Investing In Treasury Bills: by pennystuck: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2008
I would like to know how to buy treasury bills. The minimum amount, through who, etc
Re: Procedure For Investing In Treasury Bills: by poske(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hey, why dont you go to Access Bank they are the fathers of Bonds, Anyway what is your strategy round it i mean which bills are you interested in short term or long term. Lets talk you may contact me as am working on it now.

Fixed income strategies are the best you only have to be careful with inflation. However the CBN is for now on your side as they continue to fight but if that changes which i can't see ahead then that will be the risk.

just my 2 cents
Re: Procedure For Investing In Treasury Bills: by candylips(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2008
poske:

Fixed income strategies are the best you only have to be careful with[b] inflation[/b]. However the CBN is for now on your side as they continue to fight but if that changes which i can't see ahead then that will be the risk.

just my 2 cents

Interest rates u mean

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Landed Property And Stop Been A Teenant. / Why I Wear Same T-shirt Everyday.-facebook CEO Mark Zuckerburg. / I Need A Loan Facility Of N500, 000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.