Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Get A Legitimate Business Now.stop Waisting Time! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Legitimate Business Now.stop Waisting Time! (497 Views)

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / You Too Can Now Stop Struggling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Legitimate Business Now.stop Waisting Time! by silvernice(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2008
If you have been waiting for a help to come and influence your mind here is one you should try now. This is a e-biz which you sell products without you having a store,products or a means of delivering them.I can help you get a verified paypal acct and ebay acct.i will also provide you with wholesale sources for the products you will sell.i will also providew you with numerous online marketplaces for products of your choice. If you are interested pls contACT ME NOW.aLL THESE WILL COST YOU 10000 NAIRA. If you are interested pls call me on 08059922595. email is silverwealthconsults@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Offer For The First Ten / Personalised Cds For Your Wedding ! / Websites For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.