Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Foreign Investors Wanted - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Foreign Investors Wanted (921 Views)

Do You Have Big Projects/foreign Investors Requiring Fed Gov Backing? / Investors Wanted / 225,000 On 1.5 Million In 3 Months. Investors Wanted Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Investors Wanted by webguru(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2008
My dad runs an oil and gas company in nigeria and wants to partner with foreigners so he can be a major player

does anyone know how one can contact them?

he also has platinum blue for sale

you can fix a meeting at any time

call me 08088192504 or text

Thanks
Re: Foreign Investors Wanted by samguru(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2008
hi webguru,
i am a nigerian if u know the business ur father runs is genieu and ur father is confident of his business, u don't need to source for money outside the country there is enough money in the country to use for any business.
u can mail mail me on yemyem28@yahoo.com
Re: Foreign Investors Wanted by webguru(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
Thanks yemyem, i'll mail you

Its just that he has been duped in the past and he is quite careful, so he wants to do business
with foreigners whom he believes are trustworthy.

Besides, im talking of the upstream sector ie bulk imports

I'll really appreciate others inputs
Re: Foreign Investors Wanted by kwaze(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2008
upstream, bulk imports,, i think you mean downstream.
Re: Foreign Investors Wanted by webguru(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2008
Are you in the energy sector?

We are really looking for foreign partners especially with foreign expertise

I just can't seem to find one online
Re: Foreign Investors Wanted by TouaregV8(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2008
Good Morning Webguru,

I'm a management consultant based in the UK (www.bqmconsulting.com).  I am also in the process of launching a new fuel additive in Nigeria

(www.moto-supreme.com)  Please feel free to contact me.  You can locate my contact numbers and email addresses from my respective websites.
Re: Foreign Investors Wanted by kenab42000: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
Google search for them and dont post here anymore u dad can be duped by anyone here who is pretending to be foreigne where he/her his in Nigieria, pls i beg dont do that again
Re: Foreign Investors Wanted by TouaregV8(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2008
Kenab42000,

I'm not too sure what you are suggesting - Are you simply generalising or are you suggesting that I am not genuine/trustworthy.  Please get your facts correct before you utter such comments.  angry

If you are in doubt check my corporate websites - I am the Managing Director of BQM Consulting and MOTO-SUPREME GLOBAL.  If you are still in doubt give me your number(s) and I'll personally call you from the United Kingdom.

Once you've apologised I'll even by you a drink when I'm next in Lagos - In fact I'll invite you to the launch of Nulon PSO  smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phones For Sale / Asenal Ready To Kick Bacelona Out. / Turn Your Old Building To MANSION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.