Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Music Bussiness Investment. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Music Bussiness Investment. (515 Views)

Hello Everyone, Am Here To Share This Memory Card Bussiness Idea With U / Can You Invest Two Million Naira In A Waste Pure Water Recycling Bussiness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Bussiness Investment. by DIDONARY(m): 2:45am On Aug 31, 2008
I am putting this through anybody that can afford the money. Its all about music. I mean Hip-Hop and Rnb music In Nigeria. Don Jassi did Invest on D-BANJ and he made the money back big time now. Them BABA KENNY did exactly with so many artist like 2 face and co and they never regret they did. You your self can do the same thing if you have the money. Its all about idea. If you know and follow the normal protocol of the music bussiness then you shall reap your capital. I thnk i have much idea about it but there is no funds to start it. If anybody is interested in investing on music then lets hook up and lets shares the idea one on one and lets get some record label started before you know it we going to be the bomb.

Regards
didonary@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Growing Website: Nairaland Or Myefizee / Online Writing Jobs / How To Open Your Own Visa Credit card Acount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.