Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Does Pimples Have Cure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Pimples Have Cure? (4644 Views)

Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Breakthrough: Nigerian Rev. Doctor Claims To Have Cure To Hiv/aids / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Pimples Have Cure? by eduezeyim(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2008
if any, what are your sugestions?
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by TPS360: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2008
yes and no

yes- u can cure pimples by washing your face 3 times a day with clearsil, reducing consumption of fatty food, drink a lot of water, reduces sugar intake and exercise,

no- some people esp. iin their teen years will have pimples and it might be visible for 3-4 years, age is a factor.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by SmashingM(f): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2009
Yes it does. Use Neo-Medrol (its an ointment in a bottle). You can get it in a chemist. It's a thousand, twenty naira (1,020).
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by Nathees: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2009
I suggest you apply nixoderm.For best result apply it morning and night.Let it stay on your face for five minutes,then wash it off.It works,I'm not kidding.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by dantitiki(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2009
NO!!

Eat hygienic.and drink water of not less than 2ltrs a day.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by okeey(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2009
yes,pimples have cure depending on how u take good care of ur body u can try small orange{orobo}
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by emans(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2009
just keep ur face dry,avoid stress to the minimum,increase your personal hygine and eat balance diet.anyhow pimples dont kill
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by bintab(f): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2009
eduezeyim:

Yes pimples have a cure.it is a pure medical problem that need to be evaluated and treated by a dermatologist. I strongly suggest you see one.there are a lot of mirth and facts about pimples/acne eating food rich in oil and fat does not cause pimples and avoiding dairy products especially milk and food high in iodine can help significantly with their out break.avoid picking at them and using to much facial scrubs.Best advise is to consult dermatologist you my need a prescription of accutane and benzol.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by Healthyman(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2009
Of course pimples do have a cure. I have actually witnessed one like a miracle,that someone i know experienced. She only applied a secret treatment that cleared all the severe pimples permanently. I will be very glad to help you.Just send an email to me on healthyman@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by Potu(m): 3:52am On Oct 02, 2009
eduezeyim:

Pimples have no cure: it wax and wanes. Please do not let anyone fool you otherwise. Cleanliness, exercise, good eating habits, plenty of rest, and stress reduction are your best bet.

The best palliative treatment in the market is the “Retinoic Acids.” There are several of them in the market.

Be careful with taking systemic Retinoic acids if you are a woman of childbearing age; they are teratogenic (they can deform your child). They may remain in your system for as long as 3 months after you stop taking them. Therefore, if you are a woman of childbearing age, maintain your contraceptive of choice for longer than 3 months after you stop taking systemic Retinoic acids.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by Drulna: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2009
You can only manage pimples since its one of the changes at puberty i.e no permanent cure until after puberty.use neo-presol or clearex-10
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by Healthyman(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2009
Of course, pimples do have a cure.I have actually witnessed one like a miracle,that someone i know had.She only applied a secret treatment that cleared all the severe pimples permanently. Just send an email to me on healthyman4ever@gmail.com for helpful information, and i will give u what u need.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by Potu(m): 1:06am On Oct 03, 2009
Healthyman:

Of course, pimples do have a cure.I have actually witnessed one like a miracle,that someone i know had.

Nna,

Pimple has no cure.   It simply comes and go at its pleasure.  Your best bet is to enhance your appearance by minimizing its effects!
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by bintab(f): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2009
eduezeyim:

Yes pimple/acne does have a cure, it is a medical condition that needs to be evaluated and treat by a dermatologist. there are myths and facts about the causes of acne/pimples, it is myth that fats,oil,concentrated sweet causes acne however dairy products especially milk and cheese can cause a significant outbreak.It is fact that acnes/pimples can appear on one skin no matter what age i.e i the very young and old.It is a medical condition that can be manage fairly. You will need your skin evaluated and treat depending on the level of its acne proliferations,some people may require the treatment of antiboitics and accutane for magement. Eating healthy,exercise and stress free life have proven to help reduce acne break out. Do not start to use OTC medications without a dermatologist consult so as not to cause more damage to your skin as this may definitely affect your self esteem.Above all i wish you best of luck
Healthyman:

Of course, pimples do have a cure.I have actually witnessed one like a miracle,that someone i know had.She only applied a secret treatment that cleared all the severe pimples permanently. Just send an email to me on healthyman4ever@gmail.com for helpful information, and i will give u what u need.
Why all this advertisement naw.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by omooseen: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2009
Yes.Just take care of your skin.

To knowmore about skin care visit healthlikeinfos..com
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
Accutane. It will not cure your pimples but it will severely reduce them by shrinking the oil glands (the powerhouse for the bacteria to grow and cause the pimples). Go to a dermatologist and cry, tell them it affects your self esteem, they will prescribe it to you.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by chic2pimp(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
eduezeyim:

E ya pele oo. It sucks,doesn't it? undecided
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by mrevexpert: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
Poster,

My friend, i want to categorically state here that pimples does not have any specific cure. You just have to adhere to certain principles . They are:

Take your bath regularly to avoid pores erupting from stayed sweat on your skin.

Know your skin and use the right cream.

Reduce oily and fatty foods.

Forget about it, do not scratch.

I guess anyone can adhere to this simple principles.

Thanks.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by mrevexpert: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
Poster,

As an after thought , i felt like including this : do not start using different ointments or creams on your skin to get rid of pimples , you might be the worse of it by getting your skin burnt or having black patches.

Be careful , best option be natural with it.

Thanks.
Re: Does Pimples Have Cure? by Jeremiah09: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2010
Yeah for pimples, we can do natural treatment, really i is very effective, like

*Apply ripe tomato or cucumber pulp on acne pimples and keep upto 1 hour, then wash.
* Make a paste of neem leaves with turmeric powder. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water. This is a good cure of acne.

and more,  home remedies for pimples

(1) (Reply)

For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! / GOOD NEWS: India Finally Gets Coronavirus Cure(antidote), / COVID-19 Update For September 21 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.