Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? (2236 Views)

Meet Hot Girls Seeking Guys For Dating Anywhere In Naija / New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network / "hot Girls" Make Real Money In 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Abuseay(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2008
Where are the crazy and hot girls at? why did they chose to be crazy,wild and hot? This keep me wondering? I wanna know, lol
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Moyola(f): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2008
Abuseay:

Where are the crazy and hot girls at? why did they chose to be crazy,wild and hot? This keep me wondering? I want to know, lol

Abuseay in wonderland!!! tongue
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Abuseay(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2008
Moyola, Kilode oooo, u don come again? ewwwwwwww
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Moyola(f): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2008
Abuseay:

Moyola, Kilode oooo,

ade lode ooo!!! tongue

Abuseay:

u don come again? ewwwwwwww

u don meet me b4? undecided

n diz kin topic ehn?
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Abuseay(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2008
yes,,,ooo, Boredom won kill me i say make i cos some people to join my convo, lol, still waiting for them crazy ones to type something, guess they re all busy now, or tired, they will soon be here i m sure, but which ki 'ade lode' Abeg dont let me lay my hands on u oo,
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Moyola(f): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2008
Abuseay:

yes,,,ooo, Boredom won kill me i say make i because some people to join my convo, lol, still waiting for them crazy ones to type something, guess they re all busy now, or tired, they will soon be here i m sure, but which ki 'ade lode' Abeg don't let me lay my hands on u oo,

I'm glad u admit sey naa boredom dey do u, naa hin  make u start diz kin thread!

no wori!! ehn!! Nairalanders go soon kum fire ya head with  lipsrsealed

i hope sey u don readi?!! tongue

n wetin u mean say u wan lay hands on me?!! no b u ask me qwshun? angry
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Abuseay(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2008
Wo MOYOLA, fimi sile jare, Abegi, gimmie peace of mind for this NAiraland, huh! je ni isinmi, lojosinmi, cheers mate!, lol
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Moyola(f): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2008
c as u talkin as if i've alwayz bn troublin u!!!

no fin mah trouble o!! tongue
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Abuseay(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2008
lol, ahah, dis tread na just me and u, wetyn self? why u kon put ur tongue out sef?
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Moyola(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2008
tongue out? naa ya tongue? undecided tongue
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Abuseay(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2008
wo na u sabi, iwo lomo,
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Moyola(f): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2008
tongue

make i leave u small!! b4 u start cry!!! tongue
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Abuseay(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2008
before u start wetyn? huh huuuuhuuuu, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Creamish(f): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2008
kolo! grin
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by Abuseay(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2008
creamish wetyn be kolo? abegiii, who u be self?, lol,
Re: Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? by zerocool(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2008
I got a double bed: one is to sleep on; the other is to get my freak on.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Fun Group!!!! / Husband Needed For Domestic Duties: / New BB PIN, New Pals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.