Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pwc Prospects - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pwc Prospects (796 Views)

Job Prospects For A Bsc Microbiologist In Nigeria / Pwc Or Deloitte / Which Offer Should I Accept? Kpmg Or Pwc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pwc Prospects by Passworded: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2008
Please i would like ppl in the house with constructive unbiased views to give me their opinions on the prospects on working @ PWC with respect to career advancement and professionalism cos I know most banks actually pay more

I would also not mind if it could be compared with the prospects of working in a bank in Nigeria

Simply put where will one be 4-5years down the line in either institution with respect to promotions and all??
Re: Pwc Prospects by Tats(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2008
As for the pay, it depends on your current financial commitments. If they are not too high, PWC will be best for you at this stage because of the knowledge and exposure you will gain.  For Professionalism, it should be better than the banks. For career advancement, i think it is pretty much straightforward if you deliver on your tasks at the right time. After a few years of PWC experience and with the Brand name, you can change industry and will get a really good offer.
Re: Pwc Prospects by Anulie: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2008
I'm interested in building my career with PWC. How do i apply?
Re: Pwc Prospects by Passworded: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2008
@ Tats
Thanks for your views, they really went a long way.
Well noted.

@ Anulie
Apply on their website
Here's d link
www.pwc.com/Extweb/home.nsf/docid/1B4BD8E37AC4AB8080256DC8003994B7
Best of Luck

More views would be appreciated!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Medicine And Surgery Or Computer Science / Field Service Engineering Position Or Work In A Consulting Firm / Career Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.