Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why You Shouldn't Tell Women The Truth - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why You Shouldn't Tell Women The Truth (1060 Views)

Which Of These Two Is Telling The Truth? (photo) / Are All Nigerian Women The Same?? ... Please Advise / Women - The Hazardous Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Tell Women The Truth by feelgood(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2006
A husband and wife are getting ready for bed. The wife is standing in front of a full-length mirror taking a hard look at herself.

"You know, dear," she says, "I look in the mirror, and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my hair is grey, my shoulders are hunched over, I've got fat legs, and my arms are all flabby." She turns to her husband and says, "Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself."

He studies hard for a moment thinking about it and then says in a soft, thoughtful voice, "Well, there's nothing wrong with your eyesight."

Services for the husband will be held Saturday morning at 10:30.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Tell Women The Truth by Mystique(f): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2006
Too Funny grin grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Tell Women The Truth by yetimama(f): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2006
funny alright. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please God / Best Way To Apply For A Security Job With A Telco. / I Was Appalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.