Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Nigeria 1999 Constitution Is Already Obsolete. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria 1999 Constitution Is Already Obsolete. (760 Views)

Section 181 Of the Constitution is not Applicable in Audu's case / Jonathan: Constitution Is Flawed / Nigeria’s Constitution Is A Fraud - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria 1999 Constitution Is Already Obsolete. by Nigeria10: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2008
the nigeria  1999 constitution is already obsolete.

Now I call on the national assembly and the senate. that is urgent, since the nigeria 1999 constitution is already obsolete. Why do I say obsolete? I say obsolete because in this Obsolete nigeria 1999 constitution, BAKASSI a part of cameroon republic is included. It shows the lack of knowledge on the part of the military men or people who wrote the 1999 constitution.

Is it possible to to include a portion of another country, that have never in history or map been part of Nigeria in the consittution. Not only did this military men include it in the 1999 constitution. They created a local govt for a portion of cameroon. There is a need for the senate and the national assembly to quickly review the nigeria 1999 constitution to remove Bakassi from the constitution.

The nigeria 1999 constitution is already obsolete.

Can justice Alfa belgore hear me. You are my friend father best friend, but sir there is something wrong with the nigeria 1999 constitution sir.

Re: The Nigeria 1999 Constitution Is Already Obsolete. by RibaduFan(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ Poster

What do u do for a living? Are u a lawyer or just a comedian? grin
Re: The Nigeria 1999 Constitution Is Already Obsolete. by MCUsman(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2008
Don;t tell us you are a trained Political Sceintist. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Nigeria 1999 Constitution Is Already Obsolete. by DisGuy: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2008
do you have satellite map to prove your point?
Re: The Nigeria 1999 Constitution Is Already Obsolete. by bawomolo(m): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2008
there are things called amendment
Re: The Nigeria 1999 Constitution Is Already Obsolete. by MCUsman(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2008
Dis Guy:

do you have satellite map to prove your point?

Maybe he has some Marxist Satellite images. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? / Cnn- Thousands Of Voter Registration Forms Faked, Officials Say / Iwu The Ewu's Dumb Statement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.