Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Chevron Skills Test Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chevron Skills Test Experience (2468 Views)

Chevron Nupeng Members Block Entrance Due To Non Payment Of Dues (photos) / BOSIET Training By Chevron / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Skills Test Experience by celemel(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2006
Does anyone exist out there who has attended Chevron Skills Test before?  Let him/her please share his experience with me.  My younger sibling has been successful in the stage-one test of Chevron, and has been subsequently invited for the second test, code-name Skills Test. Much thanks. cheesy
Re: Chevron Skills Test Experience by Mystique(f): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2006
Well, i havent attended one before, but would luv to, are they recruiting now?

(Who no want armed robber salary?)
Re: Chevron Skills Test Experience by fahdy2k: 8:48pm On May 14, 2007
HI Celemel, Do you happen to know now, what the Skills test is all about. I applied for I.T Analyst Serv/Desktop and has been called for such test, let me have your view on this
Thanks
Fahdy2k
Re: Chevron Skills Test Experience by AfricaFace(f): 12:12pm On May 15, 2007
Hello fahdy2k
when were you called and when is the test goint to take place
Re: Chevron Skills Test Experience by fahdy2k: 6:51pm On May 15, 2007
Called on the 14th of MAY and will be writing the test on the 18th.
Kindly let me know if you now have an idea of the test mine is for Information Tech. Analyst.(Server/Desktop)

Any other person with such information should pls. share with me.
Best Rgds
fahdy2k
Re: Chevron Skills Test Experience by Waxxy(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2007
why is everyone asking questions and no one giving answers
Re: Chevron Skills Test Experience by fasfem: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2008
hahahaha na by forse make una work dir
Re: Chevron Skills Test Experience by bimzy: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
cele mel
i beg you
pls dont hesitate to let me know wen they r recruiting,
thanxs

(1) (Reply)

How to Become Self-confident In 3 "Easy" Steps / Do I Pay Or Not To Publish My FYP? / Subsea Engineering Easter Training Promo with Free HSE Training & Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.