Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Scammers Are Around, Beware ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scammers Are Around, Beware ! (667 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / BEWARE! Scammers Are Using The BVN Registration To Scam Nigerians / Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Are Around, Beware ! by icantshout(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders!

I'm sure a couple of you will have received an email one or two times that reads thus >>>

"My dear, i am well pleased to contact you after going through
your profile at www. on my search for genuine relationship,please contact me on this idd
(mercy.khalifa@gmail.com)so that i can send you my photo and tell you about myself,Mercy"

Well, if you haven't, I have and that is why am calling the attention of you all and the admins of this good portal.

I'm very sure these are 419 and/or scammers trying to dup people on these portal. Also got same that referred to naijahotjobs.

Please, be very careful, once you send them your contact info, they send you an offer to share in one money or the other that belongs to their father or grand father by helping them claim the money and taking a share.

I'm sure some of you already understand. BEWARE!!! and tell others too

Also, urge your fellow brother in NIGERIA perpetrating this act. Tell them there are better business that the internet has to offer than all these so called shortcut money they are trying to acquire.
STOP PAINTING NIGERIA BLACK!!!

I know you all and I will not relent in helping the world against YOU

NIGERIA is changing for the better, why are you digging a pot hole for it everday?

Well, this is just for all you who may or is about to fall victim!!!

WATCH OUT, don't get dupped or scammed.

Good Luck

To your success
olabel@gmail.com
Re: Scammers Are Around, Beware ! by Raymond88(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2008
'Mercy' is becoming a celebrity around here!
Re: Scammers Are Around, Beware ! by sima(f): 6:12am On Sep 02, 2008
we have 2 do sum dry fasting here oo. . . Who's wit mi tongue
Re: Scammers Are Around, Beware ! by Raymond88(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2008
sima:

we have 2 do sum dry fasting here oo. . . Who's wit mi tongue

--------->Insert long silence here<-------- tongue
Re: Scammers Are Around, Beware ! by sima(f): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2008
ehm. . . . i know u're wit mi cool
whether u like it or not grin
Re: Scammers Are Around, Beware ! by brinebaba(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2008
eheh. . . In here,everybody iz A smartazz!!!

For peepzs like 'we',it ain't nuw!!
Re: Scammers Are Around, Beware ! by sima(f): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2008
Yea. . . . u're right grin

(1) (Reply)

Re: Man Strangles 60-year-old Aunt / My Physic Is Now A Nightmare: Hi, Nls. Can U Guys Help Me Analyse And Recommend Nice Suggestions To / Seun, You Are Talented Indeed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.