Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Join Transocean Internationall Offshore Fleet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Transocean Internationall Offshore Fleet (2114 Views)

Transocean Test :what To Expect? / Transocean Recruiting! / Transocean Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Transocean Internationall Offshore Fleet by goose1: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2008
Join Transocean InternationalL Offshore Fleet
When it comes to your career, you don't want to make the wrong move. At Transocean, you won't.
We're the largest and most experienced offshore driller worldwide with 40 years of service in Asia and Australia. At Transocean, you can work with some of the most advanced rigs and operations in the world, operations that set records in technical firsts, efficiency and safety. We also have some of the most experienced people in the industry so you have the opportunity to learn from and share with some of the best minds anywhere.
If you have experience in either offshore or onshore drilling, or have knowledge and experience of commissioning, servicing and repairing drilling equipment we may have an opportunity for you.
We have competitive salaries, bonuses, benefits and an on -the-job training program that is the best in the industry.
Submit your CV for one of the positions from the selection below and inquire about starting a career with Transocean.
Apply  Here
Re: Join Transocean Internationall Offshore Fleet by lysaa(f): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2008
na competition? see these guys o. .ok on a more serious note, i thot this company was laying low and hardly come public about vacant positons. .
Good news tho. Its one of the best around. .goodluck!
Re: Join Transocean Internationall Offshore Fleet by sdacosta79(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2011
Good day Room,

I have an Interview Presentation at Transocean this week, I will like to know what I should expect.

Regards.
Re: Join Transocean Internationall Offshore Fleet by sdacosta79(m): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2011
Good day Room,

I have an Interview Presentation at Transocean this week, I will like to know what I should expect.

Regards.

seyidacosta79@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Is Capital Oil And Gas Vacavcies Real / Nigerian Army 2013 DSSC / Top 7 Highest Paid Job To Watch Out For!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.