Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

It's My Time: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's My Time: (955 Views)

Drogba- It's My Time To Rule Africa / Dele Adeleye - I Will Wait For My Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's My Time: by Chxta(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2006
www.chxta..com

I am about to do something very unprofessional.

See since 1990 I had not missed a World Cup match, that is until this World Cup. To sort of make up for that, I promised myself that I wouldn't miss anything from the quarters onwards.

Here I am at my desk with Germany-Argentina kicking off in 20 minutes, so guess what?

I've switched off my phone (the battery ran down cheesy) and I am heading off for a very long lunch break see,

I know it is unfair on my colleagues (we have a lot of work o do see), but hey, the World Cup is the World Cup and can't be tampered with.

See y'all after what promises to be a great game.t

By the way, it rained lions and elephants this morning. I got some great shots of the flood in VI. Will upload them this evening depending on my state of mind after the Italy game. Forza Italia.
Re: It's My Time: by LoverBwoy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2006
post the pics of the flood

italy dont deserve to be in there at all i hate cheats angry
Re: It's My Time: by madlawyer1(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2006
Na wa for u o
Re: It's My Time: by c0dec(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2006
LoverBwoy:

post the pics of the flood

italy don't deserve to be in there at all i hate cheats angry

i guess u read the news rather than watch the game. where did italy cheat?
Re: It's My Time: by Chxta(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2006
c0dec where've you been?
Re: It's My Time: by LoverBwoy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2006
erm the penalty
what do u mean i watch the news pfrrrt!!
i saw it with my koro koro eyes mate!

those kinda teams thats what they do best, spain,artgentina always lookin for spot kicks angry

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard's 23 Best Players In Germany 2006 / Where Are These Players? / Aneke Can Be Another Yekeni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.