Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,308 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Dimi Berbatov Joins Man Utd. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dimi Berbatov Joins Man Utd. (1090 Views)

Football Twist:lampard Joins Man City.requested Not To Play Chelsea / Ogo Obi, The Nigerian Messi, Joins Man United On Trial / Snoop Dogg A.K.A Snoop Lion Chilling With Berbatov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dimi Berbatov Joins Man Utd. by femzy(m): 12:46am On Sep 02, 2008
Dimi Berbatov joins Man Utd.

There it is! Confirmation that Spurs have reached agreement with Manchester United over the permanent signing of Dimitar Berbatov for a fee of £30.75m. Part of that agreement stipulates that Spurs will not pursue its official complaint over United's pursuit of the player. And Fraizer Campbell has gone the other way on loan.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/02092008/58/premier-league-united-finally-berbatov.html
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_4084022,00.html

The Bulgarian international striker, 27, has signed a four-year contract after joining from Tottenham Hotspur for an undisclosed fee.

As part of the deal, United striker Fraizer Campbell will spend the rest of the 2008/09 season on loan at White Hart Lane.

Upon becoming a United player, Dimitar told ManUtd.com: "Joining Manchester United is a dream come true for me. I look forward to playing my part in helping this club win more honours in the years to come."

Sir Alex Ferguson was delighted to finally capture the elegant striker and admitted: "This is a key signing. Dimitar is one of the best and most exciting strikers in world football.

"His style and ability will give the team a different dimension and I’m sure he will be a popular player with the fans."

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BF9E570E6%2D407E%2D44BC%2D800F%2D4A3110258114%7D&newsid=6617336
Re: Dimi Berbatov Joins Man Utd. by femzy(m): 1:07am On Sep 02, 2008
I don't even know the one to accept sef; on the Utd homepage; it says undisclosed but on most websites;they said 30.75m,
Whatever amount; why am i bothered?
Na my papa money ni

Good deal for Us shaaa!!!
At least better replacement for the ghost workers like Rooney and Saha , grin grin
Re: Dimi Berbatov Joins Man Utd. by pearl2(m): 1:20am On Sep 02, 2008
Now we Have our man at last. cheesy Let every other club begin to quake at the potency and richness of our attack! cool
Re: Dimi Berbatov Joins Man Utd. by femzy(m): 1:23am On Sep 02, 2008
pearl2:

Now we Have our man at last. cheesy Let every other club begin to quake at the potency and richness of our attack! cool

abi ooo
Re: Dimi Berbatov Joins Man Utd. by femzy(m): 3:04am On Sep 02, 2008
Manchester United will retain both crowns (EPL and Champions League). You can't deny the most versatile strike force in the world. Berbatov - Rooney - Tevez - Ronaldo. There won't be many 1-0 matches after they gel on the pitch. This team is built to win and win comfortably. The defense is rock solid and the midfield is very very good.

Love him or hate him, Sir Alex knows which players to add. Berbatov was the final piece to the puzzle. grin grin
Re: Dimi Berbatov Joins Man Utd. by shilling(f): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2008
This is great news. One United!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dimi Berbatov Joins Man Utd. by AJITERU: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2008
i hope he'll not be like Anelka that was signed from Bolton and now useless in Chelsea.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Really Bigger Than Chelsea ? / Nigeria Vs Ghana International Friendly Football Match Set For August 9 / Coach Obuh:why I Dropped Stanley Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.