Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Who Is Good Enough To Train Me Phpmysql,asp,css - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is Good Enough To Train Me Phpmysql,asp,css (772 Views)

I Need Someone Who Can Train Me On How To Build Websites / WORDPRESS And JOOMLA Expert Needed To Train Me / I Need Some To Train Me In Php Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Good Enough To Train Me Phpmysql,asp,css by onasharon(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2008
should pls call me on 08057074554 for negotiation preferably reside in kwara or lagos
Re: Who Is Good Enough To Train Me Phpmysql,asp,css by switchmax: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2008
Hello,
I can train you on php/mysql,dreamweaver,fireworks,html and flash animation visit my website and contact me for more information www.switchmaxdesign.com
Re: Who Is Good Enough To Train Me Phpmysql,asp,css by smartsoft(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2008
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssss this you website dey vex seriously
Re: Who Is Good Enough To Train Me Phpmysql,asp,css by switchmax: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2008
Hey,
Here is my website again www.switchmaxdesign.com you can contact me there or send me email on what you want me to train you on.I am always available i can as well train you on dreamweaver,html,flash animation,php/mysql and fireworks
Re: Who Is Good Enough To Train Me Phpmysql,asp,css by olush0la(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
@switchmax: DUH!
@Onasharon: Start with www.w3schools.com's html resource
After that, learn how to combine css and html at www.htmldog.com (All these you can learn in a weekend)
When you are done with that, holla back in this forum and we'll continue your lessons.

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Personal, Company And Business Website At A Token Fee: / 1g Hosting Space For Sale With Free Training & Tutorials 4 Beginners / Professional Web Design Contact: Www.nabtechonlineng.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.