Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

In Marriage Who Should Make Move For Making Love,the Husband Or Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Marriage Who Should Make Move For Making Love,the Husband Or Wife. (1232 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Marriage Who Should Make Move For Making Love,the Husband Or Wife. by chisomquee: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2008
in marriage who should make move for making love,the husband or wife.
Re: In Marriage Who Should Make Move For Making Love,the Husband Or Wife. by ssRhino: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
yeye thread, but the answer is, it doesnt matter.
all that matter is for the snake to be dead, who killed it is not the point.
Re: In Marriage Who Should Make Move For Making Love,the Husband Or Wife. by ikamefa(f): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2008
chisomquee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

kwamputu! shocked
Re: In Marriage Who Should Make Move For Making Love,the Husband Or Wife. by agaba123(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2008
both

I see you are afraid of telling your husband you need sex. Ndo
Re: In Marriage Who Should Make Move For Making Love,the Husband Or Wife. by sistawoman: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2008
it does not matter. If you want it you should ask for it or make a move to get it. Men really like it when thier women are aggressive with them. I know for several of the Nigerian men that have said they wish thier women were more aggressive when it came to sex and did not always wait for them to make the move.

Men like to feel like they are desired too.

2 Likes

Re: In Marriage Who Should Make Move For Making Love,the Husband Or Wife. by Youngpo413: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
chisomquee:
wife

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will U Tolorate Ur Wife Insulting Ur Mum?? / Letter To Dstv On BBA From African Youths / Chinese Couple Having Sex Against Window Fall To Their Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.