Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Lost Mail Box Help Now! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Lost Mail Box Help Now! (727 Views)

My E-mail Box Was Compromised / Get A Unique E-mail Box At Naijamail.net / Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Mail Box Help Now! by zabonespen(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2008
please , good day , my email addrss wz stolen and the whole security question went with it , this guy is my friend but he pretends not to be the culprit. Please any hacker in the forum who can help me retreive this box with his programming skill. I promis to settle owesomely . please if you can don't send it in the forum but just call me 08032328786, or mail me at francisgeraldc@lycos.com[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Lost Mail Box Help Now! by uspry1(f): 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2008
Why in the world you give your password/username including your pertinent personal information to ANYONE YOU DON'T KNOW stealing your valuable information on your email program?

It is called IDENTITY THEFT! Go google for more details!

You now LEARNED THE LESSON! You can't retrieve the lost mail, but you can change your username/password on your account profile!
Re: Lost Mail Box Help Now! by Maleeq(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2008
@zabonespen

If you are for real, then DO NOT TRY what this guy proposes on this thread. He's a fake.

How did your friend get your details? Do you share a computer, with a keylogger installed by him? Is your password predictable?

I do not know anyway to get around this other than contacting the mail service provider. Depending on the providers, you may be asked to provide certain information.

If that don't work, like uspry1 said, you can't get the mail back! Just create a new mail and try to get in-touch with your contacts on the change as soon as possible.

[s]Alternatively, as a last resort, you could beat da sh*t out of ya friend until he confesses his actions!!! grin[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: / Please, Some Body Help Me With This Stuff / Fueless Gen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.