Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Can I Have A Girl Friend? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can I Have A Girl Friend? (552 Views)

Introducing Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend To Your Parents / A Girl Friend Needed In Auchi, Edo State / My Name Rapheal Am Looking For A Girl Friend Am Lonely(girls Only) (2) (3) (4)

Can I Have A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2008
I am schizophrenic meaning i can't smoke or drink anymore. Not like i want to in short i don't want to anymore.But the ladies make me feel like i am no more a man or a hot guy because i am no longer that strong when it comes to partying and getting high.I am 22 and i have lost interest in myself.I don't think a girl will love me.My girl friend left me now that i need her most.But i need a girl and i willl definitely treat her right because i understand them to a 'degree and even if not 100% i'll try.Please help me, what do you feel
Re: Can I Have A Girl Friend? by iice(f): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2008
Can i borrow your textbook?
Re: Can I Have A Girl Friend? by Ezinwannem: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2008
u have 2 be urself for a gurl to like you. If u have stopped smoking and drinking, keep it up and dont change cuz of anybody cuz if u go back 2 da bad habit and sumthing happens u 2, trust me life continues for the girls. U aint living 4 anybody ooooooooooooo
Re: Can I Have A Girl Friend? by MrCrackles(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2008
iice:

Can i borrow your textbook?

Re: Can I Have A Girl Friend? by MrCrackles(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2008
@Poster

Can i whack you heavily across the face for being an idiot?!
Re: Can I Have A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2008
Yes you can borrow my text boox smiley
Re: Can I Have A Girl Friend? by k1banty(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2008
Na which textbook una dey borrow sef?
Re: Can I Have A Girl Friend? by Easybaby(f): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2008
@poster,
come and rest on my elbow undecided
Re: Can I Have A Girl Friend? by mykali(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2008
poster, can i have the honour of being the latest man to call u a fool.? angry
Re: Can I Have A Girl Friend? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2008
Na u be fool, i think you don't even know the meaning of schizophrenia small boy ode, you cannot attend to someones psych need mumu
Re: Can I Have A Girl Friend? by md4real(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2008
ecomog08:

Na u be fool, i think you don't even know the meaning of schizophrenia small boy ode, you cannot attend to someones psych need mumu
wetin dey do you sef? if you need therapy you sabi were clinic dey? sha guy just be you self. smoking and highing does not make you a big boy, rather you are destroying your self. so just be yourself and i tell chicks will flow,
Re: Can I Have A Girl Friend? by mosyb: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2008
ECOMOG08

CHEI YA, SORRI, COME I GET ONE SPARE GIRL FRIEND, MAKE I BORROW U ? MAKE U NO DEY VEX FOR U FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, DEM NO REALLY UNDERSTAND WETIN U DEY TALK.

SHEBI U WANT TO RENT OR BORROW GIRLFRIEND ? WHICH ONE U WANT TELL ME, I GO SUPPLY AM

Single Male Looking For 40 Yr Ol Divorce For A Date. / JUST A REGULAR GUY LOOKING FOR A REGULAR GIRL. / I Need A Girlfriend