Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Best Opportunity For Nigerians - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Best Opportunity For Nigerians (915 Views)

Cheap Importation Secrets For Nigerians / Online Business Opportunity For Nigeria Student / The Real Work At Home Jobs For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Opportunity For Nigerians by akamohka: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2008
Great news that nigerian can insured their lives and yet make a lot of money. in this business opportunity. you do not need any capital to start up the business. just pick a form and sign up you are on way of living a stress free life.

pls you can attend any of the center below for presentation. pls do contact me if you are willing to sign up by my phone number so as to send you my link. or you can find it below.

IFA ID - A0056086
SURNAME - AKAMOHKA
PHONE - 08056005189
INITIAL - FA

THANK AND GOD BLESS.

Lagos Business Opportunity Centres

IKEJA: Blue Pearl Hall, Opposite Aquatic Hotel (Water Parks), Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos

Time: 11.00am and 5.00pm (Wednesdays and Saturdays)

ISOLO: No. 37 Osolo Way, Off Airport Road, Isolo, Lagos

Time: 11.00am and 5.00pm Monday - Saturday

Oyo State Business Opportunity Centres

Ibadan 1: Plot 1, SDM House, Opposite Union Bank, UCH/Secretariat Road, Ibadan

Time: 11.00am and 5.00pm Monday - Saturday

Ibadan 2: D Rovans Hotel (Walan Hall 2), Ring Road, Ibadan

Time: 11.00am; 2.00pm; and 5.00pm every Wednesday

Ogun State Business Opportunity Centre

Abeokuta: Mama Cass Hall, Abeokuta
Time: 11.00am; 2.00pm; and 5.00pm Mondays and Wednesdays

(1) (Reply)

Attention Bet On Market(bom)traders / Ukrainian Centre / Azuchi Uk Limited - Cutlery Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.