Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Girls Of The Playboy Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls Of The Playboy Mansion (2578 Views)

Playboy Mansion On Sale For $us200m And It Comes With A Catch / Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Photo : Osita Iheme Spotted In Playboy Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Of The Playboy Mansion by AUDIBLE(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2008
WHO IS MORE SEXY?

HOLLY, KENDRA OR BRIDGET.
[i][/i]

Re: Girls Of The Playboy Mansion by sima(f): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2008
white ass blonde bitches. . . . grrr*
why not show a black girl . . . . angry den i'll choose  ;
n' second i aint no homo, so  wink
good luck
Re: Girls Of The Playboy Mansion by sima(f): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2008
d last one is pwetty sha . . .
Re: Girls Of The Playboy Mansion by SeanT21(f): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2008
I am a female but Holly is more prettier and she has got the brain to go along. Hef needs to drop Kendra and Bridgett and Just Marry Holly. She seems to be in Love with him.
Re: Girls Of The Playboy Mansion by SeanT21(f): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2008
Holly is the one standing alone.
Re: Girls Of The Playboy Mansion by Flakybaby(f): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
Bridget is sexier than Holly and Kendra, Holly is beginning 2 look 2 old for her age and kendra dat 1 has a huge head, smiley
Re: Girls Of The Playboy Mansion by meobizy(f): 1:07am On Jul 09, 2021
They’re all pretty and in peak reproductive age. The man enjoyed himself with them.

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Big Baby Bump(photo) / KISS KISS! Ini Edo Stuns In New Beautiful Selfie | Photos / Maheeda Boasts About Marrying The Main Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.