Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Properties To Let And For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties To Let And For Sale (1210 Views)

Properties Available "To Let" And "For Sale" In Lagos State / Affordable Properties To Let In Ibadan / Properties To Let And Sale In Isolo Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties To Let And For Sale by grandstar(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2008
Below are properties for sale

1. 2plots of land along the Abraham Adesanya Road, Lekki covered with C of O: 2m per plot.
This is by Lekki Phase 2

2. 1Hectare ( or 15plots) by Lekki Phase 2. To be sold all together : 18million

3. 2Plots of Ijegun, near Ejigbo with C of O: 2million per plot

4. 4Br house, all rooms ensuite at Ojodu Estate: 25million

5. Acres of land at Mowe, Ofada: 700,000 per acre

To let

4 Br wing of a duplex at Marwa Gardens, Ikeja

3Bedroom 1st floor falt at Alausa, Ikeja for office: 350k x 3yrs.

Pls call me on 08033472004 or email me at aristotlelus@yahoo.com
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale by grandstar(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2008
Other properties for sale

Standard 5 Bedroom detached house in a nice part of Agidingbi with marble finishing. C of 0 : 38m asking

To let

4Bedroom house, all rooms ensuite + Boys Quarters@ Awuse Estate, Opebi: 1.5m x 2years
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale by grandstar(m): 12:17am On Sep 11, 2008
I am no more entertaining anymore enquiries in respect of the 3bedroom office space at Ikeja as it has been commited.

My number again is aristotlelus@yahoo.com and phone number 08033472004
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale by abujabooks(f): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2008
@grandstar,

Pls, are you an Estate Agent or a Surveyor?

What is your office details?
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale by grandstar(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2008
I am an estate agent but I also have access to Surveyors due to my profession.

I am a university trained estate manager, a graduate of Unilag. Finished in 97 and served in 98.

I have already emailed you my details.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale by afbom: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2008
Hello Sir,

I am also an agent like you do and i want us to work hand to hand, If incase you have any client that wanna buy or rent any property and you dont have, i can help you out, you may give me a call on 08055349454 or send me an email on benson_afolabi@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale by crowcedar: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hi,

I am interested in the 15 plots at lekki 2 but i need all the details. you could reach me on gatesandwoods@gmail.com. is it 18 million per plot or all together? If you contact me by mail, we could take it up from there.

Meanwhile, I am looking for a good flat within the Ikeja axis. my budget is 300k per annum.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Land Scam By Novojo Farms Owned By Late Ishola Williams And Family / A Decent 4brm Duplex For Sale John Olugbon Off Toyin Street Ikeja / Interior Decor At Its Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.