Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja (2044 Views)

New Music: Eldee – “today Today” + “na Wash” / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / *free Download New Eldee Single "bosi Gbangba" Hot* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by tflow2(m): 12:56am On Sep 03, 2008
My main man, my OWN best nigerian rapper. THE DON is back, He's hot, he's fresh, he's BANGING! oh yeah, check out his new single blazing down all radio stations and dancehalls "BO SI GBANGBA", ya'll watch out because before you know it some fake ass dude who wants to rap will start biting lyrics from my boi "ELDEE" he's back ya'll and not here to joke,

Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by demo47: 4:59am On Sep 03, 2008
U de naija right now? the video for Bosi Gbangba dan commot?
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by javalove(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2008
Ehen? Weting he come do for naija?we tink say e no go come back?

Whats special about him anyway. I no like ruggedman but i wud take rugged over him anyday!!!
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by edosioo(f): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2008
@javalove
so u r in love with mukina
.hen hen

@poster
eldee is very wack , i will pick saucekid , and ruggeman over him
hes wack wit a capital w .bosi gbangba sounds like makossa, freestyle is better than him anyday
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by woodboi(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2008
i dey feel the guy he is doing good.
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by demo47: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2008
Bosi Gbangba is tailored to the older crowd. The album is Fiya! wait until you hear it.
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by doyin13(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2008
eldee is way underrated peeps

I go yarn was some powerful piece of musical writing.

Bosi Gbangba is also very cool.
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by kaypumpin2(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2008
tot i was the only one not feelin eldee,b4 u knw it now some pple will come spewing that hes the messiah of naija rap.

hes too "fuji" i.e cos na only fuji pple dey put am for song wen dem go yakee a la wasiu ayinde,pasuma and others.Imagine this nuccs sayin am leavin am off to yankee,dunno wen i will be back again, pshew, wetin concern me if u go yankee and come back.
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by chiogo(f): 2:06am On Sep 04, 2008
I listened to him for the first time today. Well, if it's the same eldee who sings "I go yarn". That song is cool. I don't care if his other songs are wack. One song does it for me. He's real unlike most Nigerian rappers. . .that's why I don't listen to them.

So, @poster, you mean he's "back" like permanently or what??
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by chiogo(f): 2:07am On Sep 04, 2008
I listened to him for the first time today. Well, if it's the same eldee who sings "I go yarn". That song is cool. I don't care if his other songs are wack. One song does it for me. He's real unlike most Nigerian rappers, that's why I don't listen to them.

So, @poster, you mean he's "back" like permanently or what??
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by Wordsmith(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2008
When you listen to people talk smack, then you'd know people like javalove obviously think Hip-Hop started when they started listening to it. eLDee has done more for HipHop in Nigeria than your mini-god Mode9. Since way back '99, son has been dropping that mic science with the Trybesmen, and you hear people misyarn e.g javalove's posts. Where was mode9 then? Prolly shitting in his pampers then. . .

Give respect to whom it's due. . .
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by bjpumpin(f): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2008
true talk wordsmith, he deserves respect and not what java is givin,
i will call him up and let him know we still respect him up in here. they started it all.
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by royalyinx(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2008
Shit , Huh tongue tongue
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by fastmoney(m): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2008
eldee was good back then but i tink right now his swagga is fake,
Re: Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja by Bamsyle(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2008
Agreed. He was better back in those days. I wonder what's wrong with him now. As someone noted, too much pseudo-fuji a la juju in his tracks nowadays. *you can't compare his raps in a joint like "Shake Bodi" to what he's doing now*

(1) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz Ft. M.i. Iceprince - Nobody Test Me / New Music: Omawumi- If You Ask Me (na Who I Go Ask) / Download Full Album: Olamide – The Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.