Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Serious Men Are Difficult To Get - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Men Are Difficult To Get (1123 Views)

White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Got Woman These Days?someone Tell Me! / Why Is It Difficult To Find A Muslim Girl For A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by anunolax(f): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2006
I don't know whether it is the level of poverty in Nigeria that is making us shy away from marriage.I cant say I'm not appealing to men,but for some time i haven't come across any one serious enough to say the word marriage.All it is about is beneath the undies.It is sad.I need response.
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by Damsal(f): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2006
I think most guys are not ready to get into marriage until they feel they are financially adequate. most guys in uni are definitely not ready to hop into marraige cause they are still students and in there are a lot of young cathes around why stick to one.
You are more likely to find a serious relationship with a guy who is out of uni and in his late 20's early 30's at this time they are more laid back and often secure.
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by DaHitler(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2006
Damsal, its nice to see you. I saw your comments about a couple of my posts. Needless to say, judging from your comments, you don't know me. But its all good. You would know a little better in the days to come. cheesy
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by Damsal(f): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2006
excatly how long is it going to take me to know u? depending on how complicated  wink you are. grin. no offence intended.
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by eveseh(f): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2006
for u,not for me,wheneva i want dem,dey flows like water for me cool
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by Damsal(f): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2006
@ Afeni
actually i find you very amusing, probably one of the reasons i tend to keep having a go at you. wink
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by retro(f): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2006
Damsal:

@ Afeni
actually i find you very amusing, probably one of the reasons i tend to keep having a go at you. wink

*coughs* He's taken.
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by Damsal(f): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2006
retro:

*coughs* He's taken.

@retro
by you?
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by retro(f): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2006
I think so.
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by Damsal(f): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2006
don't worry i wasn't flirting with him, just having a go as usual. grin

I just realised you wrote you think so, aren't you sure? you waiting for him to ask or what?
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by retro(f): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2006
J-Girl paired me up with him. I'm not sure anymore. Anyhoo, no flirting! Haha!
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by Kadeejah(f): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2006
Afeni and Retro = hott sexy couple! cheesy
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by retro(f): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2006
Kadeejah:

Afeni and Retro = hott sexy couple! cheesy

Hot and sexy? I don't think so, I think it's more like 'best couple'.
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by Kadeejah(f): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2006
retro:

Hot and sexy? I don't think so, I think it's more like 'best couple'.
k fine
IBB and Deejah = hott sexy couple
Afeni and Retro = best couple
cool hah! im really bored embarassed where tha hell is my hubby angry sad
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by retro(f): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2006
Me too, I'm bored.
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2008
grin
Damsal:

I think most guys are not ready to get into marriage until they feel they are financially adequate. most guys in uni are definitely not ready to hop into marraige cause they are still students and in there are a lot of young cathes around why stick to one.
You are more likely to find a serious relationship with a guy who is out of uni and in his late 20's early 30's at this time they are more laid back and often secure.
wrong
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by LUKINGUY(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2008
I think ure all getting it wrong, there are enough guys ready for marriage.

What makes a guy thinks of marriage are

1. Old age
2. Wify Matterial desired gotten in his Gurl friend.
3. Pressure from Family

The reason why a player plays football is to be able to score goals and win medals. If he fails to score the goals he would continue to play until the final time is blown.

The player is the guy who is not ready for marriage, no matter his age (matured age precisley) or his presents status if he discovered the goals he hoped for in her gurl friend he would definately be ready for marriage. Cos he wouldnt want another man to snatch her away, but if otherwise, he would remain a player until he finds one.

Do you all agree with me ??

grin AM READ FOR MARRIAGE BUT I NEVA GET A WIFE YOU FIT HOLA ME,  NO SHAKING  grin
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by lancevader(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2008
Now ure talking
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by hooklover: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2008
hi baby i saw ur post i will like to ask u one question are u a wife material, if yes then u should have heard the word marruage wispered in ur ears. are u beautiful can see from ur pic u are loaded both front and back still thats not enough. are u submissive are u calm are u lovable are u prayerful and decent is your family a whala famaily are u d first daughter and are usomeone that can spur ur guy to greatness can u comfort someone when down.
these are some of the factors that men consider.
wen u lack all these the only think i can benefit from u is just sex and its bye bye.
however if u have all these and a player meetes u, cos u are unique he will stay and aftersome time wisper it in ur ears.
not money problemfor my co workers its just the wife material is just not available even if shes dam preety and sexy. so do u get me,
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2008
Heard this from some girl pals of recent. I guess its a case of you moving in the wrong circles. Believe me there are boys out there that are looking. You would just have to put urself in an environment where such boys are. Where I dont know, im trying to figure that out myself. Its a new year, and im very optimistic. Best of luck!!
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by xxx1: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2008
what guys need is bueauty of the inner mind not of the flesh, When you talk about marriage u need to consider 2things, Its 4 beta and 4 worse,
We we are looking for mothers, cos a woman can be a wife but not a mother, LOOK 4 THE MEANING OF MOTHER.
Re: Serious Men Are Difficult To Get by topsy100: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2008
Any girl out there ready for a serious relationship? then holla at me, am Tope, 32 yrs old and i live and work in Lagos. If u re looking for an aristo,pls do not mail me, i want a serious and decent chick. mail jiving2k@yahoo.com.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You At? Don Kool: Chic: Coo! / . / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.