Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday (1163 Views)

19 Everyday Things We Never Knew Had A Name / 7 English Words Nigerians Use Everyday Which Don't Exist. / Federal Uni Ndufu-alike, Ebonyi State Updates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by florishn(f): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2008
pls l need your advice
am nikky am a student but my mum said i must be going to school from home l dont know why may be because l do assist her or in order to monitor me verywell our house is so close to my university and l know very well that going home from school will not be convient for me, l wont also have time to read and at the same time have time for myself
and we all know university these days one just have to be very serious av tried all l can but she said no.
pls l need your advice
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by Dclique(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2008
u cn try letting her knw u aint a kid anymore, lol
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by Dclique(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2008
bt dnt blame her.she jst wnts to take good care of u at home,instead of giving u ur independence.she probably thnkS ur stil 2young 2 live on ur own.SHES JST BEING A MOTHER.
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by geolabious(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2008
Thats shows she is a good mother just lik my mum
Dont mind mama she is thinking u are a small boy
All u need to do is to tell her that u will be unable to read
Just try to confuse her
that most of ur make are in the school premises that u will lik to be with them for a joint reading
Cos thats the easiest way to learn for me (dont tell her i teach u how to lie)
Cos she make intend to beat me

Bye all
I love u mama
Mama u are thy BEST
MAMA I LOVE THY

Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by geolabious(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2008
sorry mistype
access denied

(that most of your friends are in the school premises that u will lik to be with them for a joint reading)

access granted
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by idupaul: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2008
so u want to be partying, like we dont know, hectic lectures ke
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by florishn(f): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2008
@ geolabious
Thanks so much 4 ur advice
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by andyjell01(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2008
I no blame u,na because u c skool atall.som pple dey find skool wey their backyard dem no c.na cain u need.mugu
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by geolabious(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2008
Thank florishn

i dont know u are a female

i though it is a guy lik me

Pls send ur feedback here on wat mum say

@ andyjelly01
Whats suppose to be thy meaning of thy fucking post of urs
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2008
@Nikky
Hello Dear, if you've tried everything possible to convince her and she still says no, why don't you comply with her. First it might be that the university is too close to spend for unneccessary accommodation, it could also be that you are not so trustworthy(sorry if i'm wrong) and then if you are so bent on being a serious student, after lectures you could stay in the university library and read your book while also making out time for your self. Maybe when she sees all these things, she would likely change her opinion although overprotectiveness is not good.

I thank God for my mother oooo
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by geolabious(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2008
@ thats a good sugestion
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by andyjell01(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2008
Geography or geology watever ur name is,i knw i was referin 2 u.u want to say tins because d mugu is a girl.u r a winp.
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by geolabious(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2008
Uncle jelly
Pls talkless
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by florishn(f): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2008
@ANDYJELL01
am not saying u should abuse me pls l only requested 4 ur advice and if u dont hv a gud answer u ought 2 keep quiet is not a must u reply 2 my post
thanks 4 ur abusive words
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by MrCrackles(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2008
wonders shall never end!
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by andyjell01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2008
Florishn no vex o,am realy sory.just wanted u to appreciate the fact that wether a skool close by or far away all u need its d certificate.and the fact that admission this days is as difficult as crossin morroco into spain.Am realy sory 4 usin abusive words.
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by papadims: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2008
@flourishn,

i would advise you to listen to what your mum says. if she eventually agrees after too much pressure from you and somtin happens you would be at fault. she might have seen sometin in you, instead you should do a soul searching and try to know why she took that decision. like you said the skol is very close to your house, you can still do what you want. i think the essence of staying at hostels is due to the distance from home. at least your you pass your exams. so, forget about it and focus on your studies. when the right time comes she would ask you to go back.
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by geolabious(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2008
Flourishn@ Pls dont be mind ANDYJELLY01 is just trying to make some fun here

ANDYJELLY01@ Am i understand wat u mean cos i hav gone tru dat
Pray to God
I believe he will do something special for you

@all: Remain Blessed
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by Dclique(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2008
hav u tried,blackmaling her?lol.jst tel her that if u dnt leave on ur own at sch,u wudnt go at al,or u wil jst bcom useless.hahahaha.it may wrk,who knws,
Re: My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday by Dclique(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2008
hav u tried,blackmaling her?lol.jst tel her that if u dnt leave on ur own at sch,u wudnt go at al,or u wil jst bcom useless.hahahaha.it may wrk,who knws,

(1) (Reply)

Pre Degree/rem Form? / Unizik! Unizik! Unizik! / Very Urgent: Oau Cut-off Marks 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.