Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Need Honest Female Friends To Chat With On Phone In The Nights. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Honest Female Friends To Chat With On Phone In The Nights. (1700 Views)

I Need A Mature Lady To Chat With On 2go, Kingly Add Me / I Need Honest Friends / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Honest Female Friends To Chat With On Phone In The Nights. by segzie4God: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2008
I need someone to keep my nights on with. you need not disclose your Identity if you which but only that you must be honest with anything you will say. you can refuse a question if you are not willing to answer it. All Just to make our nights lively. If you are interested, my Email ID is feme22004we@yahoo.co.uk but you can easily reach me on this NO 08038581063
Re: I Need Honest Female Friends To Chat With On Phone In The Nights. by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2008
What you need is a heavy dose of valium 5
Re: I Need Honest Female Friends To Chat With On Phone In The Nights. by richo(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2008
candy:

What you need is a heavy dose of valium 5
or rather, cyanide

(1) (Reply)

Big Fat Girls Zone / Greatest Uniben.... Singles & Ready To Hook Up / Nid A Wicked Girl 4 Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.