Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Sendo X Cant Start Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Sendo X Cant Start Again (1396 Views)

Help, My Mtn Android Can't Power Start Again / Mtn Don Start Again. / Phone Wlan Won't Just Start Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sendo X Cant Start Again by rufaai(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2006
Dear All,

Yesterday I bought a new Sendo X phone, which was working quite fine. I upgraded my firmware with the 2004 firmware. Everything was Ok

I added some softwares; Ogg Player, T.V Remote Controller and Antivirus. Still working Cool.

I just decided to change my theme, I installed a theme that I downloaded form Sendosmartphones.com, That was when my phone get jizzed, it hooked. I removed the battery and replace it again, The phone dont agree to start. It shows White Screen after the picture Sendo X.

Somebody got any idea what i should do? Please Help me
Re: My Sendo X Cant Start Again by rufaai(m): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2006
WOW! I solved it my self, Could'nt get a guru to help me out,

Everything is OK now, I've change theme to XP View and Lots of new softwares, My phone is back to live again,

Thanks for those that had concern but could get me a solution,
Re: My Sendo X Cant Start Again by earthrealm(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2006
go goota reformat the phone its quite simple, remove the batt/switch it off, as u switch it on hold down the 5/*/hash key it wil ask u if u want to autoformat say yes, after that ur phone is back to life

but u were careless.u installed a theme that was not compatible with the software/firmware u installed, i suggest u install the latest 2005 firmware 198,
go to the www.sendosmartphone.com 4 more info
or there was an article posted by neoteony or so search 4 it.its good all about sendo xc, the best/cheapest smartphone in the world!!!!
Re: My Sendo X Cant Start Again by Neoteny(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2006
there are other ways to format ur sendo x. *#7370#, or holding 5 while turning the fone on. i read somewhere that the new flashfile will be available soon, so will keep u posted. its always a good idea to back up ur fone first b4 installing any app or game. by the way there are 2 versions of oggplay, mmf and non mmf. the non mmf version is the correct one for the sendo x else u'll have probs wit the mmf version. check out www.funmaza.com. oh, and u can play ngage games ( sonicN and puyoPop for now) but u need a blizzard installer and ngage games wit the .blz extension. mail me at neoteny7@yahoo.com and i'll send u the installer and sonicN if u need it. cheers. , hmm, think i'll start a post on that.
Re: My Sendo X Cant Start Again by Lotuken(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2006
Rufaai could you give out the link where you download the oggplayer and t.v remote from?

(1) (Reply)

. / Glo With Pride / Nokia C3: Manufacturer Defective Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.