Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Got A Question On Affiliate Marketing? Ask Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Got A Question On Affiliate Marketing? Ask Me. (1060 Views)

Jumia Begins Dialogue On Affiliate Marketing Prospects / Interested in CPA Marketing? Ask questions here... / Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Question On Affiliate Marketing? Ask Me. by tksays(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2008
Ask me anything you need to know about affiliate marketing.
Re: Got A Question On Affiliate Marketing? Ask Me. by ochado: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2008
From your post, it appears that you are quite knowledgable in affiliate marketing. Is it possible to make money with clickbank affiliate network judging from the fact that they don't accept nigerians?
Can one earn a living full time doing affiliate marketing as a Nigerian?  Ofcourse u know that using google PPC is expensive compared to the commission to be earned from an affiliate program. And SEO is quite competivite to appear on the first page of google.
Re: Got A Question On Affiliate Marketing? Ask Me. by mercydrops: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2008
please i need to understand how the system work , i am a very good marketer but i am an offline marketer , How can i benefit from Affliate marketing to impove my lot , please your sound advice is needed ayodejigoods@yahoo.com
Re: Got A Question On Affiliate Marketing? Ask Me. by accessclem: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
how profitable is snap chat ads? have u ran a campaign in the past using snap chat ads? I intend promoting cpa offers using snap chat. So I wanted to hear ur advertisement model with them. in addition, what other platforms asides facebook have u had luck with ads for your offers?

thanks in anticipation...
Re: Got A Question On Affiliate Marketing? Ask Me. by glimpse33(m): 5:20am On Apr 01, 2019
accessclem:
how profitable is snap chat ads? have u ran a campaign in the past using snap chat ads? I intend promoting cpa offers using snap chat. So I wanted to hear ur advertisement model with them. in addition, what other platforms asides facebook have u had luck with ads for your offers?

thanks in anticipation...

Bro, snapchat ad is really profitable especially with Sweeptakes, Email Submits And Giveaways Cpa offers because snapchat consists of Teenagers and they tend to convert faster.

However, Snapchat requires you to load your Ads account with minimum of $3000 before you can create ads.
I wish i had 3k$ , i will invest in Snap ads.

Someone made $20k with an investment of $7k using snapchat earlier this year!

1 Like

Re: Got A Question On Affiliate Marketing? Ask Me. by accessclem: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2019
glimpse33:

Bro, snapchat ad is really profitable especially with Sweeptakes, Email Submits And Giveaways Cpa offers because snapchat consists of Teenagers and they tend to convert faster.

However, Snapchat requires you to load your Ads account with minimum of $3000 before you can create ads.
I wish i had 3k$ , i will invest in Snap ads.

Someone made $20k with an investment of $7k using snapchat earlier this year!

$3k? wawu!! There's got to be a way around this.... But do you have other recommendations that have a high ROI as snap chat ads?
Re: Got A Question On Affiliate Marketing? Ask Me. by glimpse33(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2019
accessclem:

$3k? wawu!! There's got to be a way around this.... But do you have other recommendations that have a high ROI as snap chat ads?
Bing ads.

But they dont support anyhow cpa offers , unless you tweak it.
They are very strict these days.
Re: Got A Question On Affiliate Marketing? Ask Me. by nkemjacob2(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
tksays:
Ask me anything you need to know about affiliate marketing.
I have tried my best to open and affiliate account with Ali express and amazon. But my effort seems wasted. In aliexpres I'm having difficulties verifying account.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Interested In Cassava Business / What Legitimate Online Biz Do U Know. / Genepore And Defoamer For Sale At Any Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.