Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! (11064 Views)

2009 Toyota Camry Xle For Sale @1.3m In Port-harcourt. sold sild / Brand New 2009 Honda City ( 3 Years Bumper To Bumper Warranty, 3.1m Naira ) / Brand New 2009 Nissan Murano LE Model - Save N1million or more!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by webmaster3: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2008
idupaul:

nobody willbuy that camry for 6 m . poster the car aint urs i know , adding 1.5 million on what the owner is asking for wont do u no good.
how can i add 1.5million to a car for my gain, i aint that broke. so are you telling me that you can see a brand new 2009 toyota camry in naija for 4.5million, if you can then go get it, i'm not stopping you so stop making comments like that. the 6million is negotiable as stated prevously but it can never go for 4.5million. if anybody can get this car for a far cheaper price,then i think you should post your's instead of cursing that the car can never be sold.bad belles
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by ziontrain: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2008
Mr. Texazzpete,  can you give one legitimate reason why you should be vexed. This gentleman put up his car for sale and says this is asking price - what's the problem with that. Someone says he can get the car for N5.7 million (he has since updated his posting to say N5.5 million and has again changed it back to N5.7 million) and the asking price is N6 million. What's up with that! What's the problem? Personally, I believe the asking price is quite reasonable considering the market price - at least interested buyers can negotiate. Anyone who doesn't see any sense in the posting is likely to be jealous and/or unable to afford buying - this is just common sense, it's a no-brainer. Give me any other reason why someone should be upset with owner of this vehicle - what is wrong with the vehicle? what is wrong with the price? what is wrong with how it's presented or in the language of the posting? There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism but when it becomes destructive and pointless then it needs to be confronted.

Why don't you go to toyota dealers in Nigeria and find out how much is their brand new bare-bones toyota camry - you will be surprised.

I will encourage serious buyers to negotiate with this seller. He seems reasonable to me. Forget about these arm-chair critics sitting down over there in America, who don't know much about the local market in Nigeria and choose to criticise based on US. prices. I live in the US. and understand the Nigeria market pretty well so I can see from both angles.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by joshjosh(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2008
texazzpete:

@Showbobo it seems that Nigerians have a morbid fear of criticism. Why? It's dumb to start playing the 'poverty' card when people strive for better deals.

you are very correct. that is why they kill political and business opponents. sometimes you wonder the kind of blood we have. the sad part is the younger ones have picked up the same silly mind set
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by showbobo(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2008
texazzpete:

@Showbobo

If you had any sense you'D re-read my post and see that i have no qualms with the price. Let market forces decide. What i find infuriating is your stupid assumption that anyone complaining about the price is just 'suffering from poverty'.
Just like this other guy

I admit to beingvexed with my fellow Nigerians when they display such flawed logic. Yes, vexed is a good word. grin

It's a pity this thread is being derailedbut especially on this Autos section it seems that Nigerians have a morbid fear of criticism. Why?
It's dumb to start playing the 'poverty' card when people strive for better deals.
I was actually expecting such a dull-witted and sarcastic remark from you.I used to hold you in Esteem but i never knew you were this dumb and worthless. undecided undecided
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by texazzpete(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2008
showbobo:

I was actually expecting such a dull-witted and sarcastic remark from you.I used to hold you in Esteem but i never knew you were this dumb and worthless. undecided undecided
grin
I could care less about your 'esteem'. I do not crave the adulation of numbskulls.

@ziontrain
Understand my position. I have no interest in this vehicle, and i have not made any comment on whether it's a good deal or not. I've merely expressed my dismay with the way some of us think that anyone who criticises must have a serious flaw somewhere.
I can assure you that even Bill Gates expects optimal value for money, so it's actually a great disservice to insinuate that those guys complaining about the price are doing so out of jealousy or poverty.

You live in the USA where the consumer is king. It's considered common sense even in affluent homes to scour the internet for the best possible deals. There's no crime in questioning things.

@web_master
I apologize for cluttering up your thread. For what it's worth, i see nothing wrong with what YOU have done. Hope you sell the car here on NL.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by showbobo(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2008
@texazzpete

Definitely,because you're a dumbass. grin grin ode agbaya attention seeker oshi
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by ziontrain: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2008
@texazzpete, I am sorry, I do not see any point in your statement. Are you telling us that asking price of N6 million for a 2009 V6 XLE Toyota Camry is not value for money in Nigeria? How can you criticise such? That to me is not constructive criticism. Someone pulling up US price from the internet and doing fuzzy arithmetic for nigeria market in order to criticise price is not constructive. I will accept constructive criticism that is based on sound logic anyday but you will agree that all the criticisms have not been in good faith or based on sound logic taking cognisance of nigeria market.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by showbobo(m): 12:19am On Sep 15, 2008
ziontrain:

@texazzpete, I am sorry, I do not see any point in your statement. Are you telling us that asking price of N6 million for a 2009 V6 XLE Toyota Camry is not value for money in Nigeria? How can you criticise such? That to me is not constructive criticism. Someone pulling up US price from the internet and doing fuzzy arithmetic for nigeria market in order to criticise price is not constructive. I will accept constructive criticism that is based on sound logic anyday but you will agree that all the criticisms have not been in good faith or based on sound logic taking cognisance of nigeria market.
What point are you expecting from a slowpoke rather than castigation. if US no favor you come dey drive cab for lagos
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2008
Guys, let web_master sell his car, c'mon!

I'm sure he knows what it's worth, for those that aren't interested, please, try to reserve comments.

Thanks.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by kuntash: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2008
Siena, pls how can such LED indicator as ''check engine'' warning light be diagnosed. A colleague notice such in his 98 camry after changing the oil.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by texazzpete(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2008
ziontrain:

OK, lemme rephrase what i have been saying all along.
My point is that it is in extremely poor taste to play the 'all those criticizing are suffering from poverty' card. As long as we understand that people strive to get the best deal possible, we should easily see that that is what is at play here.

For example, someone with a bank balance of N7 million cannot be said to be poor by any stretch in Nigeria. A family man with savings of N7million cannot afford to splash N6million on a vehicle. But that doesn't mean he's poor. If he thinks there's anyway to get this vehicle for N5 million, he may be tempted. In your initial post you woulkd have labelled this fictional fellow as being 'jealous' or 'poverty stricken' for daring to dispute the price.

It's far easier and more civil to explain why exactly the $28000 on the toyota website cannot translate directly to Nigerian terms. Not only have you made him see the light, it's unlikely he willl raise this same objection for another seller.

An honest question: If you remark to an attendant in Best Buy that a particular Samsung HDTV is more expensive than you were led to believe, and the guy tells you that you must be a pauper to say such a thing, would you be pleased?

showbobo:

What point are you expecting from a slowpoke rather than castigation. if US no favor you come dey drive cab for lagos

Now, where did you get the idea that i was in the US? See what uninformed assumptions do to you?
I grow weary of your childish games, little man.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by ziontrain: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2008
Nairalanders, please let us all allow web_master sell his car. We have all effectively hijacked his thread inadvertently. I think we all owe him some apology.

Anyone who is interested should please contact web_master. I believe his email is kboy682001@yahoo.com
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by 190: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2008
I love this car diee, dosent matter if it is V6 or V1 but as far as its camry im ok with it, here wher i stay its 3.9m last but i dont think thats v6 but whichever way make una take am easy with the seller,i know say this him car over price worry am sha, but its his car and not yours so let him put any price he needs after all hes not forcing any1 to pay, i am quite young to own a camry but my dream is 2drive am 1day and besides if i manage get am now for even the 3.9m wetin i wan tell people not 2 talk of coati, their wahala too much o
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2008
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by webmaster3: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2008
Still available, owner has reduced price to 5.5m
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by marktwain: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2008
web_master:

Still available, owner has reduced price to 5.5m

Owner not realistic.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2008
f**k dis car. too expensive
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Camry 2009 le grey Lagos clearing needed 08026225888

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011 Model Benz E350 4matic Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap / Toyota Hiace 2010 / Toks 2006 Model LEXLIS RX330 For Sale......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.