Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Foreign Based Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Foreign Based Lady (2151 Views)

I Am Seriously In Need Of A U S A Based Lady In Marriage / Any Abuja Based Lady for Discreet Love Affair ? 08167226458 / Looking Out For A Lagos Based Lady To Be My Friend And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Based Lady by Saylawchar(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2008
foreign
Re: Foreign Based Lady by tammyswits(f): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2008
Wats wrong with nigerian babes?
Re: Foreign Based Lady by Saylawchar(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2008
i can't get any serious nija lady who has all it takes to make me happy so i want to try foreign based maybe with their exposure, they have all it takes to make me happy and take me to the next level.
Re: Foreign Based Lady by nguage(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2008
Cant find a Nigerian lady? Step your game up and use the right words. If you want a foreign lady that bad, why don't you travel abroad, that's where foreign ladies stay, they don't look on nairaland for husbands.
Re: Foreign Based Lady by nguage(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2008
LOL @ foreign exposure, why don't you get Sarah Palin or one of her daughters?
Re: Foreign Based Lady by Saylawchar(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2008
i just hope i can find some, i know not all foreign based stays outside, some do come and go, so whatever, once i find her, i can sort out things with her.
Re: Foreign Based Lady by coolboy100(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2008
i be like say i hear somebody say 41, 10,or what?
Re: Foreign Based Lady by ledsman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2008
Foreign ladies, in search of a Nigeria Dude look no further, here i am, feel free to contact me, ledzman34@gmail.com thats where to direct all mails[/b]
Re: Foreign Based Lady by sistawoman: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2008
What exactly is it that foreign based ladies do for you that 9ja babies dont do? Dont just tell me they make you happy what is it that they do to make you happy.

When you say foreign based is it white that you are looking for? And what country?

Just wondering
Re: Foreign Based Lady by Saylawchar(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2008
local words
Re: Foreign Based Lady by Saylawchar(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2008
words
Re: Foreign Based Lady by gabelogan(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2008
Saylawchar:

The reason why I prefer a foreign based lady is personal and I will not like to share it here so that all Nigerian guys including married ones will not start looking out for foreign based ladies thereby divorcing their wives. I don’t mind the colour, either white or black, all I know is I don’t discriminate; what I cherish is true love.
Contact me if you want to hear more via: saylawcharles@yahoo.com, saylawcharles@hotmail.com , those are my ids, if you want to chat with me or write to me directly to know more about me.

format!!!

u just wan earn stripes, simple and short.
Re: Foreign Based Lady by Saylawchar(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2008
mind you am contented with what i have, i have a job that gives me joy, so i dont think am after anybody's money, so dont think its format!!!!! , instead i will be the person to add value to "her life" once i find her.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Based Lady by ediddy02(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2008
Dating likewise any other art is a matter of choice likewise who youre interested to date.
So if you say you wanna date a foreing woman or a naija girl abroad be my guest its your choice,but one advice ill give you is go to online dating websites such as myspace,hi5 and facebook,preferably facebook open an account and upload your pictures,nice pictures tho'good pictures make good impression,use their instant messaging then post the right comments and send the 'right shout' outs to them,as long as youll do it right i guarantee you youll get the woman of your dreams.I have an ebook that will give you success with online dating and further success in dating the woman of your choice,the 'wao factor'in a woman,many guys dont know what really makes women tick,if youre interested you can send me an email at nianyanwu@yahoo.com or call me at 08035423316 for more information.
Re: Foreign Based Lady by Saylawchar(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2008
Thanks for your comment nianyanwu@yahoo.com, i appreciate but the problem is most of these sites, you find out that most foreign based women are always scared of dating Nigerians because of one or two personal encounter with them especially scammers, so they tends to be careful when it comes to online dating but one thing i know for sure is that "what will be, will surely be" so i will wait on God as He works out my request.
Re: Foreign Based Lady by Saylawchar(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
since i posted this here, i have not found any lady to contact me, what is happening? Does it mean there are no foreign ladies on this site? Can anybody tell me what is going on!
Re: Foreign Based Lady by skfa1: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2008
Saylawchar:

since i posted this here, i have not found any lady to contact me, what is happening? Does it mean there are no foreign ladies on this site? Can anybody tell me what is going on!

Whats is going on? sorry I dont know what is going on.
Re: Foreign Based Lady by Saylawchar(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
skfa1:

Whats is going on? sorry I don't know what is going on.

if you dont know what is going on, why did you contribute to the topic?
Re: Foreign Based Lady by arramyjay: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2008
Saylawchar:

if you don't know what is going on, why did you contribute to the topic?

Charles so much Anger why?U dont have to be mean take it easy u will fine your foreign based woman.
Re: Foreign Based Lady by ramonacee(f): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2008
@poster
grin grin hiiiiiii grin grin
Re: Foreign Based Lady by EDIPO(m): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2008
this foreign base matter is a deep stuff, i have carefully read thru peoples' responses and all i can say is, ITS FUN TO BE HERE!!

charlie, sorry saylawchar, to start with, no woman would hook up with a guy that is this reactive; every comment seem to get at you.

second, you need to start with that identity you put forth, that makes aldy look out for you.

and finally, no lady likes to love outta sympathy, give them reasons to want you, not because you are lost and need a foreigner to look out for you.

i wish u the best brotherman, thank God a female finally said hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin

cheers.
Re: Foreign Based Lady by Saylawchar(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2013
wonder
Re: Foreign Based Lady by Saylawchar(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2013
hhh
Re: Foreign Based Lady by luka1981(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2013
are you a foreigner or do you live in a foreign land? if you are not a foreigner and you want a foreigner, it is like looking for a princess while you are not a prince. how would yoy people date? will you be having sex only in your dream while wasting all your money to call. or you think dating a foreign girl will solve ur problems.Be wise before some smart international ashawos will scam you.update your social status and look for girls who live in your city and state. if you tired of living in nigeria then look for visa and leave.

(1) (Reply)

Whitelexi Come To Mama / Lady Searching For A Nice,decent Guy For A Relationship / Looking For Someone To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.