Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Rappers Only - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rappers Only (635 Views)

Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / The Richest Rappers In The World 2013 / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rappers Only by littlecaf(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2008
talk about are u become a rapper how do you get to know ur tanlent, i mean what you can do
Re: Rappers Only by themac(f): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2008
Re: Rappers Only by littlecaf(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2008
come on bob talk real thing
Re: Rappers Only by Andos: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2008
THE FIRST TIME I DSCOUVERED MY TALENT WAS WHEN I START TALKING SHIT ON THE STREET,

WHEN YOU WALKING, YOU FEEL LIKE SAYIG THING, SOMETHING ITS SHIT AND SUCKS COS MOST OF THE THINGS HAS NO MEANING,

WHAT WHAT MAKES U A RAPPER IS FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO TALK WITH RTHYM AND MAKE WHAT YOU SAY COLLATE WITH EACH OTHER.

Rap is somethings thatz in deep
i mean deep like the blue sea
Re: Rappers Only by littlecaf(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2008
ok true man
Re: Rappers Only by lobinoxebe(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2008
Andos:

THE FIRST TIME I DSCOUVERED MY TALENT WAS WHEN I START TALKING SHIT ON THE STREET,

WHEN YOU WALKING, YOU FEEL LIKE SAYIG THING, SOMETHING ITS SHIT AND SUCKS COS MOST OF THE THINGS HAS NO MEANING,

WHAT WHAT MAKES You A RAPPER IS FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO TALK WITH RTHYM AND MAKE WHAT YOU SAY COLLATE WITH EACH OTHER.

Rap is somethings thatz in deep
i mean deep like the blue sea

who is this guystealing my post, why do we have some haters in the house, please dont steal my post man,
Re: Rappers Only by littlecaf(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2008
hey what the hell

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Saucekid / Sope Tie Levels / Lovers Of Grime,funky And Garage Tunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.