Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Inspired Whats Up ? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired Whats Up ? (850 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / Inspired Whats Up With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspired Whats Up ? by benboa(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2008
Inpired, im yet to hear from you !!!! so whats the deal ?? you were talking of carrying out a more detailed search for the RAV 4 03, so how far ?? i already told you as soon as i enter Nigeria on Saturday, i will pay the cash into your account on Mon unfailingly, please dont fail me, maybe we'll hook up over the weekend or something
Re: Inspired Whats Up ? by inspiredm(m): 4:17am On Sep 09, 2008
benboa:

Inpired, im yet to hear from you !!!! so whats the deal ?? you were talking of carrying out a more detailed search for the RAV 4 03, so how far ?? i already told you as soon as i enter Nigeria on Saturday, i will pay the cash into your account on Mon unfailingly, please don't fail me, maybe we'll hook up over the weekend or something

Surprisingly, I skipped reading this Posts until now, I will meet up with you on Tuesday as Promised, Ive just bn so busy, and the Lagos traffic situation now I believe is from Hell, im seriously considering buying a Bike grin grin

Its 4.15am and i haven't slept, I'm working on Customers Orders, I would make out time for us to meet briefly, and I promise you a Customer Satisfaction experience.

Thanks.

Shun Sir. you know what i mean grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2005 Model Vehicle Needed. / 95.1 Fm / WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE Honda Acoord 2006 Model V6 ENGINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.