Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Get A Free 100pounds Here! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Free 100pounds Here! (761 Views)

How To Own A Free Website In Nigeria / Get A FREE QR Code For Your Website! / Sign-up To Get A Free Website At Nigeria's 1st Ever Web Fair By Google,MTN E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Free 100pounds Here! by seunolabiz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2008
Hello,
I have just discovered a site that pays you 100Pounds just for joining them! They pay you up to 10Pounds just for reading emails! They are International and accept people from almost all the countries of the world!
And the most interesting thing there is that they accept egold and paypal and they pay instantly into your egold or paypal account!
To be part of this offer rush to www.seunolabiz..com

To your Finanacial Freedom,
Seun Ola
www.seunolabiz..com
Re: Get A Free 100pounds Here! by seunolabiz(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2008
Guess what
I just made 180Pounds in a day just refering friends and clicking on emails Who says there is no Free money online?
Join me in eraning Pounds daily just clicking

http://depacco.com/pages/index.php?refid=seunola2010

You will love it!

To Your Financial Freedom,
Seun Ola
http://depacco.com/pages/index.php?refid=seunola2010
Re: Get A Free 100pounds Here! by experts: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2008
BUT MAN U RE KIDDING, HAVE CASHED OUT U SAID 180EURO. because THEY MIGHT JST PAY ONLINE AND U WONT BE ABLE TO CASHOUT

MY NAME IS ABDUL, I STAY IN ABUJA.

You DONT NEED TO SPEND UR MONEY WITHOUT ANY MEANING TO ACQUIRE FOREX KNOWLEDGE. FOREX IS A PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE NOT ON BOOK KNOWLEDGE. WE DONT TRADE ON WEEK ENDS. SO IF NO TRADING ON WEEK ENDS, WHY GOING FOR SEMINARS ON WEEKEND AND CLAIMING You HV PRACTICAL TRADING SESSION.

WELL IF You KNOW You NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOREX, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR A ONE ON ONE TRANING. IN TWO WEEKS You ARE THROUGH WITH LEARNIG AND You DEVELOP UR OWN STYLE OF TRADING. I WILL TEACH You WITH UR OWN ACCOUNT AND SHOW You HOW TO MANAGE UR ACCOUNT.

CALL ME ON 08076976917 OR 07036707507
Re: Get A Free 100pounds Here! by seunolabiz(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2008
Thanks so much for the offer!
But I am not in Abuja right now but in Lagos!
What I am doing now is to Get some Free cash online so that when I start forex, I will have enough cash to trade!
The Free 100Pounds is real and you can cash out your money instantly through your egold or paypal
Just check out the offer and others here www.seunolabiz..com
Thanks!
Re: Get A Free 100pounds Here! by seunolabiz(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hello,
I have just upgraded my blog with three more cintilating offers!
1. Eurotrademails - Get a Free 1500Pounds Signup bonus!
2. Ptrelite.com - Get a Free $2,000 Signup Bonuses!
3. Numenmails - Get a Free $800 Signup Bonus!!!

Rush to my blog now @ www.seunolabiz..com for the details at the top right corner of the blog!

Or simply follow the signup links bellow:

1. http://eurotrademails.com/pages/index.php?refid=seunola

2. http://ptrelite.com/pages/index.php?refid=seunola

3. http://numenmail.com/pages/index.php?refid=seunola

Join me now to make Free Cash online!

To your Financial Freedom,
Seun Ola
Re: Get A Free 100pounds Here! by seunolabiz(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2008
Have you claimed those Free cash? If yes, then start reading your mails to start making more money and also by referring your Friends and Family!!!
Re: Get A Free 100pounds Here! by faoni572(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2008
@seunolabiz, you said you use paypal, but not everybody can register for paypal because it is not accptable for Nigerians, how did you manage to register your own.
Re: Get A Free 100pounds Here! by seunolabiz(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2008
@seunolabiz, you said you use paypal, but not everybody can register for paypal because it is not accptable for Nigerians, how did you manage to register your own.

I have a package that will show you how to open a paypal account with your NIGERIAN address!!!

Check out my blog for more info on that! www.seunolabiz..com

Thanks!
Re: Get A Free 100pounds Here! by seunolabiz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2008
I have just made a Thousand Pounds in my account by just reading mail and referring Friends
What are you still waiting for
Don't allow this opportunity pass you by
Rush to www.seunolabiz..com NOW!!!

To your Financial Freedom,
Seun Ola

(1) (Reply)

100% Subscribe Browsing Free Without Paying Kobo On You Laptop Or Desktop / 330 Kva Generator Set 80hrs Usage(good As New!) / Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.