Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes (3730 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd / Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband / Clarion Chukwurah Honoured With The Danny Glover Humanitarian Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes by babes967(f): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2006
Now what lessons are you taking into your new marriage?

As far back as I can remember, I have had the picture of the kind of man I wanted to get married to. The first person I got married to was not the person for me. Then, about that time, Shina Peters was there taking me to the cleaners so, from the home-front, there was pressure for me to settle down to get him out of my life. That was what led to the first marriage. But by the time I made up my mind to move on, I was thinking of my life and that of my children until I met that man who is the picture of everything I ever wanted. I am not just talking of the physical, but the inside as well. He has a heart, has seen it all and understands where I am coming from. He understands my wants and my fears. Communication is the greatest tool in making any marriage work. Now I have a man who not only communicates with me, but there is so much laughter around me. This is a quote taken from an interview with the actress, what was the problem.

Re: Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes by Seun(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2006
Where did you get this information from? We need a link from the exact web page where this can be found.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes by SvS(f): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2006
clarion,love that lady kiss
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes by Hugoboi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2006
Nice lady, funny why shobiz marriages neva last ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just wondering tho!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes by SvS(f): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2006
showbiz marraiges neva last cuz both of tham act with peeps of the opposite sex and this breeds jealousy of some sort
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes by michy(f): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2006
i never knew clarion will think of marrying again.what a mess
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes by Hugoboi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2006
u neva know these broads, they neva get tired of either hooking up or getting married, i honestly thnk less scandals in a celebrity's life helps for sho
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes by shawna(f): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2006
never really liked her tongue i wish her the best though undecided
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes by babes967(f): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2006
[i]"Where did you get this information from?  We need a link from the exact web page where this can be found."

Please find below the link as requested

http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.newage-online.com/Nollywood
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's 2nd Marriage Crashes by ddizzle(f): 3:28am On Jul 07, 2006
Thats why when i gt married im gonna make it on the d-low, abi who wants to marry me, think bout it u get half of my assets lol, jst kiddin

(1) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs And Wife (joke Silva) Renew Vows / Femi Otedola's Daughter "DJ" Cuppy Speaks About Her Relation With Ice-prince / I Am Married But Would Prefer To Be Addressed As Miss Chiamanda Adichie(reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.