Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Moving College & Country - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moving College & Country (619 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / Photos: Children Seen Hanging On The Back Of A Moving Van / 23-year-old Medical Student Jumps Under Moving Train After Failing Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving College & Country by AmakaOne(f): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2008
I am transfering to the US next semester from Imperial College in Liverpool, UK to The Johns Hopkins University in Maryland.

I would really like to make contact with any fellow NLanders in that area ( Maryland) Baltimore to be exact. I've only ever been to the US on holiday and have no fiends or family in the Maryland area.

If anyone is out there and could show me around town I will really appreciate it.

thanks in advance
Re: Moving College & Country by AmakaOne(f): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2008
AMAKAONE:

I am transfering to the US next semester from Imperial College in Liverpool, UK to The Johns Hopkins University in Maryland.

I would really like to make contact with any fellow NLanders in that area ( Maryland) Baltimore to be exact. I've only ever been to the US on holiday and have no friends or family in the Maryland area.

If anyone is out there and could show me around town I will really appreciate it.

thanks in advance

bump!

Is there no one from Maryland area on NL?

Shuo!!

I don't want to crash in you crib now, I just need someone who knows their way about town
Re: Moving College & Country by Reinhard: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2008
i know someone in the maryland area who can show u around, she is in d uni there
Re: Moving College & Country by AmakaOne(f): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2008
Thanks Reinhard, Which Uni is she at?

(1) (Reply)

The Foundation Has Been Forgotten / Project Topics On Communication / Uniben Post Ume Results,is It Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.