Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,140 members, 7,867,315 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator (80460 Views)

Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity / Glo Back As Nigeria's Second Largest Operator –NCC / Etisalat Nigeria Blackberry 10 Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by geolabious(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2008
I havnt gottin my passcode
pls what can i do?
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by MrInfo1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2008
Wait . . . . tongue
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Mustay(m): 5:07am On Sep 15, 2008
geolabious:

I havnt gottin my passcode
please what can i do?

try logging on to their site again.
Africankel:

Hello, How did you guys get 08098YOURNAME?, Been wondering how someone is going to call u on that?

read previous posts
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Fadajasi(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2008
@tobs,were u told the type of sim u reserved?
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by ariblaze(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2008
mustay nice one,

with the issue of some people's inability to receive pass codes

apologies, do try again,

and i would advice you to please after the initial reservation , you are posed to get your codes within 2hours, if for any reason you dint give another hour then try and reserve again

reason being that , reserved numbers expire and go back into general pool after 2hours of not confirming with pass code.

apologies again

if you have any issues, feel free to post here and i would see what i can do to address it

note:i cant post anyones pass codes here ooo, for security reasons
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by dsa(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2008
What is the difference between, Gold, silver, bronze and standard numbers. thanks.
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by ariblaze(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2008
let me put it like this all sims for the moment are free

the gold, sliver, bronze and standard are platforms that for one or more reasons are tied to numbers

obviously you know some numbers are going to be special numbers , like i confirmed this number

08098419419 for someone and belive it, it was a bronze line,

on a more serious note right now, each comes with its own packing

and no i cant say which would come out gold, sliver or bronze.

either ways everyone that reserves during this period is entitled to 300seconds free calls(on/off net) once every month, as long as the person makes one chargeable transaction that very month
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by isaco(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2008
l no dey mis MTN extra cool, lm ready to talk if Etisalat can provide new extra talk from morning till night,   ah ah ah[/color]
[color=#990000]

get good health products here, also for sport

healthospital(dot)(dot)com
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by kolebank1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
Guys, Etisalat is one of the leading mobile operators in da middle east. grin grin grin grin grin
Now dat they are in Nigeria to exploit angry angry angryus, let's find ways to get grin cheat codes grin. U guys feeling me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by dsa(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2008
I have bronze number in which I have to pay N1,500. so what difference does it make from other standard numbers that are free? Explain please.
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Fadajasi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2008
Gold is N10,000,silver is N5,000, and standard is free
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by dre101(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2008
I got my number reserved and I want to know when it will be ready for collection. Anybody wit useful info pls.
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Tantoluwa(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
The difference between the gold, silver and standard numbers is just that those numbers are ones that apparently have higher take up rates than others. As per the numbers, they will basically be ready by October if what the company's people said at the launch of the 0809uchoose is anything to go by. i would say maybe around mid october tho
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by walttt(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2008
Its amazing operators'll do anything to have a slice of the naija cake. it only points to one thing: there's alotta opportunities to make it in the Nigerian telecoms market, so, they all want in! i hope to see what marketing srategies they gon' come up with that'll shift the emphasis from MTN, Econet, sorry Vodacom, sorry Vmobile, sorry Celtel, sorry Zain; Glo and fast emerging CDMAs like Visafone, already heard they plan on wooing peeps into changin the first digit of their home network to nine, and then automatically being etisalat subscribers, for those of u who dont get it, i mean, say, ur no is 08053149966, u replace the 5 with 9 and it becomes 08093149966, and u done migrated from glo to etisalat automatically. well na wetin i hear o,  still is subject to verification, :-Xno b me talk am o!
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Mustay(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2008
walttt:
[b]08053149966, u replace the 5 with 9 and it becomes 08093149966, [/b]and u done migrated from glo to etisalat automatically. well na wetin i hear o, still is subject to verification, :-Xno b me talk am o!

bunkum

dial these numbers:

0802371356 and 0803371356

what changed?
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by cornel318(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ Mustay , abeg, where do i retrieve my number in port harcourt
kindly let me know
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by zize: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2008
OMG!!!Hav u all seen d etisalat advert done by Banky-W? i SAW IT ON T.V 2DAY, MEN,I CANT SHOUT,ITS DA BOMB, CHECK OUT D QUALITY,,,BETTER THAN MOST NORMAL MUSIC VIDEOS
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Aiyetunje: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
@Mustay. . . thanks for the bunkum

people and their funny rumors
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Fido(m): 1:01am On Sep 16, 2008
Oh yeah!! The advert is fantastic.
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by ariblaze(m): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2008
dsa:

I have bronze number in which I have to pay N1,500. so what difference does it make from other standard numbers that are free? Explain please.

the difference is in the number itself

all sims on the network are free
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by adeyballer(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2008
Eti wat?

Wat a way to start, despite their jingles saying it's free to choose your line, could you believe I was told i've to pay N10,000.00 for a line saying it's a GOLDEN NUMBER,

Can someone just be straight for once.
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by dre101(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2008
@Adeyballer:Then choose another number!

When I was registering online, I initially got a silver number and since I was not ready to pay a dime, I choosed another nice number for free, therefore if it's not a must for you to use that particular number, then change it cool
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by ariblaze(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2008
adeyballer:

Eti what?

What a way to start, despite their jingles saying it's free to choose your line, could you believe I was told i've to pay N10,000.00 for a line saying it's a GOLDEN NUMBER,

before you come here and started claiming, God know what

be so kind and tell us the number you picked?

and as the other gentleman just said, pick another number

you dont expect to pick 08098111111 without paying for the number do you?
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by RichDad1(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2008
@adeyballer,
Remember nothing good comes free (except AIR, smiley)so if u dont wanna pay follow dre101 advice

cool
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Fadajasi(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2008
If u guys want to be sure,go to their site,and go thru the F.A.Q
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by dre101(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2008
Anybody knows how to apply to Etisalat?, mails are not going into there email address.

Someone with better idea?
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Oghaleesq(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2008
they are cool.i hear you can reserve a number and get free airtime for life.
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by obinna5000(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2008
Lets just wait and see what Etisalat can offer us. 0809-Bleep-XXXX
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by zland4ps(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2008
Peepz, i reservd dis number 08098221106, i pickd it out of d numbers listd on their website, i jst want 2 ask if it is free or maybe i wil hav 2 pay. And if they have startd givin out d sim cards too? Tnx
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by zize: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2008
Dey've not started giving out d sims,i guess dey'll start dat as soon as dey finish wid this reservation.U won't pay a dime if ur no is a standard no.Hope ur question is answered,
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by zland4ps(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
Zize. Yep. It is answerd. Tnx
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Mustay(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2008
adeyballer:

What a way to start, despite their jingles saying it's free to choose your line, could you believe I was told i've to pay N10,000.00 for a line saying it's a GOLDEN NUMBER,

Zain was launched in Saudi Arabia last month. A similar process was adopted whereby saudis were required to register their numbers just like we are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 150MB Data To It's Customers, How To Get Yours / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / How To Remove Frp {factory Reset Protection} On All Samsung Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.