Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator (80368 Views)

Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity / Glo Back As Nigeria's Second Largest Operator –NCC / Etisalat Nigeria Blackberry 10 Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by samuelk(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2008
hayprof,y you dy stammer
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by topeteadr(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2008
Stammer. . . Untop post. .
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by hayprof(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2008
The post I replied to na stammering, so wetin I do wrong?? angry
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Fadajasi(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2008
huh
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Jtlyrics(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2008
Na Stammering ke
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by dami9ja(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2008
Hmmm
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by samuelk(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2008
prof,u dy stammer nw
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by samuelk(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2008
ok,i gat it now
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Aiyetunje: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2008
Any gist about Etisalatu's commencement? I have started seeing October here,anything concrete? Mustay baba?
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Juror: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2008
08098jarian
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by jokeade1(f): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2008
Is anyone interested in reserving his or her own etisalat number? 08098 u choose is still on. Dont mind those mtn guys etisalat is better compare to others
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by imhomoh(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2008
Hi Guys, have you gotten the latest jist about Etisalat? they jst rollout a new package called HOMEZONE

Well you can READ about the gist in this news paper page :http://www.vanguardngr.com/content/view/18185/43/

Well just read it below

[size=13pt] Etisalat introduces Homezone [/size]
Written by VANGUARD
Tuesday, 30 September 2008
The new entrant into the mobile communication industry, Etisalat has announced the introduction of Homezone, which is another dimension of choice in the suite of choices it is offering potential subscribers to the Etisalat network in its ongoing 0809uchoose campaign.

Homezone is an innovative feature from Etisalat that will empower customers with the power to choose and register any area of their choice nationwide in the launch cities, and in other cities subsequently, as their Homezone.

On this highly unique plan, calls within the registered Homezone attract discounted costs compared to calls made in other areas. This means that customers can register any area they spend most of their time as their Homezone and thus enjoy discounted call rates every time they make calls from this zone.

Speaking about the new initiative, Etisalat Nigeria ’s Vice President Marketing, Wael Ammar , stated that with Homezone, Etisalat is further demonstrating to Nigerians that it is entering the Nigerian market with the sole intention of ensuring that Nigerian customers enjoy quality offerings that are comparable to the best in the world.

“As a world class brand with 32 years of experience doing business on 3 continents, Etisalat knows only one way of doing business in all the markets we operate in; our customers’ way. We are always looking for the best ways to give our customers an unforgettable experience on our network.

That is why we chose to enter the Nigerian market by giving 1 million Nigerians the opportunity to choose numbers that have a special meaning to them with 0809uchoose for free. This is the first time this has ever happened in this market.

We are further reinforcing the power of choice that we offered with 0809uchoose by giving them an opportunity to talk more and pay less when they register their Homezone on the Etisalat network. The Homezone can be anywhere they spend the majority of their time. For every call they make in this zone, they save money because they pay a lot less than anywhere else”, Ammar explained.
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by hayprof(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2008
I need to ask those Guys where my sim-card Is?

For how long will they Hold on to it? angry
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by shens2006(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Fadajasi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2008
Etisalat! by 2moro,i want my sim
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 01, 2008
@ all,
i've just reserved my etisalat number, 08098-ENYTAN, aint that unique?
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by geolabious(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2008
[size=13pt]Where Is My Line
Where is my sim
I will take u pple to Supreme Court
With 5 count charges
Take a look at the constitution
Section 101 article 4b, file alpha433 Of the great Nigeria Constitution [/size]
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Juror: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2008
@hayprof hav u paid ur #1,500? cool
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by honsule(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]Where Is My Line
Where is my sim
I will take u people to Supreme Court
With 5 count charges
Take a look at the constitution
Section 101 article 4b, file alpha433 Of the great Nigeria Constitution [/size]

take ur time o.which kind gibberish is this one?there is nothing like article 4b bla bla in our grundnorm. CHAPTER V. of the constitution talks about The Legislation and is further divided into two parts.part 1 is basically on National Assemby,whereas part 2 deals on The House of Assembly of a State.Thus,SECTION 101 posit and i quote"subject to the provisions of this Constitution,a House of Assembly shall have power to regulate its own procedure,including the procedure for summoning and recess of the House"
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Jtlyrics(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2008
Guess u'v been tricked. Dat 101 tin is for an mgs save, and de alpha433, is de version 4.33 of de alpha game. Perhap! tongue
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Mustay(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2008
eTISALAT MADE HER FIRST CALL ON THE NETWORK AS FAR VACK AS MARCH SO MAKE YOU GUYS COOL DOWN NA
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by hayprof(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2008
Mustay:

eTISALAT MADE HER FIRST CALL ON THE NETWORK AS FAR VACK AS MARCH SO MAKE YOU GUYS COOL DOWN NA

Guy, wetin u dey TALK!? angry angry

Do u want to Claim responsibility for withholding my Sim ? angry
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by abes(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
guyz, do a manual network search on ur phone, u'll notice NG 60, i guess that's etisalatu
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by geolabious(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2008
honsule:

take ur time o.which kind gibberish is this one?there is nothing like article 4b bla bla in our grundnorm. CHAPTER V. of the constitution talks about The Legislation and is further divided into two parts.part 1 is basically on National Assemby,whereas part 2 deals on The House of Assembly of a State.Thus,SECTION 101 posit and i quote"subject to the provisions of this Constitution,a House of Assembly shall have power to regulate its own procedure,including the procedure for summoning and recess of the House"
[size=13pt]U don vess gon[/size]
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Mustay(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2008
hayprof

You ain't the only one who registered, so what's your fuss. Afterall, it's just october 1 and a public holiday.
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by hayprof(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2008
Mustay:

hayprof

You ain't the only one who registered, so what's your fuss. Afterall, it's just october 1 and a public holiday.

Hmnn, Ok I dey give u TodaY free, Or else Honsule will Handle it from HERE!
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Jtlyrics(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2008
@hayprof, 'm gonnna be ur financial backbone on dis cheesy
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by Mustay(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2008
I gat my lawyers too. tongue

moreover, ETISALAT just launched her uchoose at KADUNA yesterday. So we would have to wait till the tour is ended.
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by hayprof(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2008
Wetin concern KADUNA wen LAGOS Don choose?! angry angry
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by honsule(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]U don vess gon[/size]

because am in the Supreme court cool cool
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by hayprof(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2008
Jtlyrics:

@hayprof, 'm gonnna be ur financial backbone on this cheesy

I am gon nee some dough to brush up my English Grammar if need be, I fit Go face/chat em'  Etisalat one On one!  wink
Re: Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator by honsule(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2008
hayprof:

Hmnn, Ok I dey give u TodaY free, Or else Honsule will Handle it from HERE!

without any iota of mendacity and duplicity i will gladly handle the matter.After spending  #400 bucks calling their C.C up till today the fcking etisalat pple refused to txt me my pin.i don't need their sim again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 150MB Data To It's Customers, How To Get Yours / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / How To Remove Frp {factory Reset Protection} On All Samsung Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.