Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free (2221 Views)

I Need A Laptop Cheap One That Can Browse At About N20k Price / Is There Any Dual Sim Phone That Can Browse? / Which Network Work Can Browse Any Where In Nigeria Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by experts: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2008
YOU DONT NEED TO START WONDERING WETHER IT IS POSSIBLE OR NOT.

ALL U NEED IS THE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO DO IT. U GET SOFTWARE AND DECRPT THE EMCRYOTED WIRELESS NETWORK. OR YOU CAN EVEN HAC THE WIRELESS FOR FREE ACCESS.
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by BABAJ1: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2008
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by deepo: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2008
so?
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2008
@poster
so how do we get d software?
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by hayprof(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2008
@ xprt, do u mean we shuldnt ask u HOW?
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by experts: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2008
okay i can see ur interested.

well the first part is do u no how to download any software u need for free?

because for sure u need to know the software u will use must be a software that cost alot of money, so do u know how to download software for free, if yes then u can contact me so show u.

but if u dont know how to do that, then u will first need to know hw to download software for free and to do that u can also contact me to show u that.

e-mail me at
abdool@infotechexperts.org or discuswithmayor@yahoo.com

m phone is 08076976917.
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by experts: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2008
the software u use are three type depending on the wireless type.

the first one is called wireless hack while the second is called wireless crack and the third is called wireless decrypt.

abdul
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by femzy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2008
Does this work for both WEP & WPA?
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by timbabng(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2008
. . . .can they work on WPA
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by hayprof(m): 5:57am On Sep 08, 2008
So, wen i get em 3 softwares i can go ahead and hack,crack & decrypt?
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by experts: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
yes,

you can.

they both on both
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by unforgiven: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2008
na waaaaaa for SPELLING. na so you dey carry hack?or did you say HAC
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by webguru(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2008
i concur

this guy can't even hack into my documents grin

na person wey wan make quick money from maga wink
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by hayprof(m): 2:14am On Sep 14, 2008
Hin maga go soon pay. .
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by kay8080: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2008
they wud advertised that this tins are free but when u mailed them na make u drop small moni na em u go dey hear frm them mouth, na sef, ielmagine charging me 10k for information or how to hack a wireless network

shae if i get 10K i know go do normal connection instead of hacking a network way garantee no dey say e go last long sef
Re: You Can Browse With Any Wireless Network In Your Area Free by awalright(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2008
Do you want to learn how to configure an IP to suit Internet connectivity but don't know how to go about it? Read and Apply all that is required from this Resource that's a Never-Released and a Hot Demand In The Programming Market, a sought-after resource for Webmasters.

Written by a renowned Programmer of Repute, "how to configure your Ip address for effective broadband satellite internet access" which is a Hot-in-Demand Product is now available. They include >>>>

(1) IP Addresses (Both Nigeria and the world's location IP Addresses)
(2) Network Switch
(3) Network Bridge
(4) Hughes HX Broadband Satelite Internet Access
(5) VSAT (How to install it for easy connectivity)
(6) A comprehensive and detailed resources on how to configure your IP to suit Connectivity

And much more >>>>

Get Yours Now

Send an email to info@internetnewsandtips.com for more download details

Yours Sincerely

Uche Ikechukwu B
0802 746 0192 (sms only)

IP Addresses, Broadband Satelite Internet Access, VSAT, Network Switch & Bridge

(1) (Reply)

no / TUNDE: 08058420049 For UPS, Stabilizer, Inverter and Gaston Battery in Nigeria / CUT YOUR PRINTING COST By 50% WITH GENUINE & CHEAPEST TONER CARTRIDGES!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.