Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Which One Is The Best - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which One Is The Best (1429 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is The Best by urues(f): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2008
hi landers,which is the best between dove soft peeling gentle exfoliating bar soap and the mere dove bar soap?i am chocolate in colour.pls i need only nice advice of what to use in order to mantain my colour.any other reasonable recommended soap and cream is appreciated.i am waiting to hear from u guys.
Re: Which One Is The Best by nila07: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2008
@urues
hello,
im chocolate too, and I prefer the dove beauty bar, unscented for sensitive skin. its mild and it works wonderful for me. I guess you just have to try both to see which one works best for you. if you want to maintain your color, avoid products that have too much fragrance. also, use a cream with sun screen. I use Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 45, Untinted. For my body, Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is my favourite, im just in love with it. I have tried other lotions but i always go back to aveeno.
Re: Which One Is The Best by tammyswits(f): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2008
Whichever you choose, give it 6 wks, thats when you start seeing results of any product, gd or bad!
Re: Which One Is The Best by urues(f): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
u better do ur research very well,we are guys here.
Re: Which One Is The Best by iice(f): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2008
Isn't exfoliating suppose to be just removing dead skin?
Does it lighten?
For me, dove is dove. I use whatever i find in my bathroom.

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of The 'corper' That Spent N4,000,000 In A Mall / Unique Christmas Headgears For Sale / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.