Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Need A Serious Sugar Mummy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Sugar Mummy (1716 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / I Need A Serious Sugar Mum. (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Serious Sugar Mummy by switchmax: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2008
hello,
I need a sugar mummy of 40-50yrs old the person should be a working class she can contact me via my telephone 08022168341.
Re: I Need A Serious Sugar Mummy by mosyb: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
switchmax:

hello,
I need a sugar mummy of 40-50yrs old the person should be a working class she can contact me via my telephone 08022168341.

dear Lazyboy, i dont think u need a sugar mummy, y not go for a granny aged btw 70-90 yrs, she could really take care of your sexual needs, because u will not be jealous since no one will look at her face

y you dey fear to talk to girls ur age abi u get psykological problem, make we know o, o dem swear for u ?
Re: I Need A Serious Sugar Mummy by cyrusdevir(m): 1:09am On Sep 17, 2008
a girl of ur age has nothing to contribute to ur life even if u r working , additional pay to ur salary means a lot . sugar mummy takes care of u and use what u'v got to get what u need ''the money''' that doesn't mean u r lazy, if so all girls going for sugar daddy as over lazy and not worthy to be married. the basic tin is to prove that everybody both male can use what they have to get what they want and its well appreciated by does who knows the worth of what u as a guy is giving out after sex, IT WORTHS TO BE PAID FOR BY EVERY GIRL
Re: I Need A Serious Sugar Mummy by ramonacee(f): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2008
cyrusdevir:

a girl of your age has nothing to contribute to your life even if you're working , additional pay to your salary means a lot . sugar mummy takes care of u and use what u'v got to get what u need ''the money''' that doesn't mean you're lazy, if so all girls going for sugar daddy as over lazy and not worthy to be married. the basic tin is to prove that everybody both male can use what they have to get what they want and its well appreciated by does who knows the worth of what u as a guy is giving out after sex, IT WORTHS TO BE PAID FOR BY EVERY GIRL
who are you tryin to encourage
too much craze this days

Ikoyi Nairalanders / A Single Lady Needs A Strong Guy / Unilorin, Ilorin Babes And Guyz Let's Hook Up... (matured Minds Only)..